Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Twin Bug

(NSW)CinoSama

Hello Devs,
It's been a coulpe of hot fix but I want to submit this bug again, I know you are very busy to fix each one of bugs till the new update arrived. But as a new player who just bought a new warframe like me, this bug is so annoying. The Wukong's clone is very useless now because they didn't do anything when I called him outt, he just shot or attack a few hit and started stand still and died. I don't know anyone had this bug like me? Maybe this bug belongs to AI but I can't figure AI topic so I posted here. Could you please fix this bug ASAP? I'm very appreciated that.
Best regards.

On 2022-09-20 at 2:05 AM, (NSW)CinoSama said:

just shot or attack a few hit and started stand still and died.

For them to look into this you would need to state what your load out is. Since he uses ammo now if you are running a weapon with a small mag this is acting as designed. (IMO the clone should switch to melee when out of ammo but Im not Pablo). I have had this issue from time to time with a large mag weapon and I was actively playing and getting ammo pick ups switching to the weapon and firing a shot then letting the clone have it back tends to fix it.

6 hours ago, (PSN)JuRod said:

25% of him is completely unusable…

I mean before the update his 4 was so bat its un usable. Gyre and Calaban are basically forgotten by DE. Wisp and Mesa some of the other most popular frames have useless moves. Titania has her Diwatta that is basically useless outside of a stat stick for razerflies (which is functionality most people dont even know). There are lots of frames with mediocre abilities. Wukong still has his passive and his 2 and 3 were un touched. Also his 4 is now a lot better (stances on exalted weapons still need some work with  forced procs) He is still an S tier frame. With only his passive and his 2+3 he would be better than a large amount of the frames.

7 hours ago, Kaiune said:

For them to look into this you would need to state what your load out is. Since he uses ammo now if you are running a weapon with a small mag this is acting as designed. (IMO the clone should switch to melee when out of ammo but Im not Pablo). I have had this issue from time to time with a large mag weapon and I was actively playing and getting ammo pick ups switching to the weapon and firing a shot then letting the clone have it back tends to fix it.

I mean before the update his 4 was so bat its un usable. Gyre and Calaban are basically forgotten by DE. Wisp and Mesa some of the other most popular frames have useless moves. Titania has her Diwatta that is basically useless outside of a stat stick for razerflies (which is functionality most people dont even know). There are lots of frames with mediocre abilities. Wukong still has his passive and his 2 and 3 were un touched. Also his 4 is now a lot better (stances on exalted weapons still need some work with  forced procs) He is still an S tier frame. With only his passive and his 2+3 he would be better than a large amount of the frames.

So, it's not a bug, just because DEV force Wukong's player use weapons with regular ammo? Make sense because I used Naratuk bow

15 hours ago, (NSW)CinoSama said:

So, it's not a bug, just because DEV force Wukong's player use weapons with regular ammo? Make sense because I used Naratuk bow

With the Nataruk he should still shoot with out ammo concerns but he does seem to have a timer on you standing in one spot where he stops shooting until you move a bit. Testing in the simulacrum its about 1 min till he just stops. Repositioning with your 2 or just moving the space of 1 tile in the ball room seems to make the twin start fighting again. My guess is this is to combat afk play. I couldn't repeat your claim of 2 shots then dead AI. Nataruk is one way around the ammo rule but its quick shots are fairly weak then to be halved by the new changes would make it kind of a poor decision for a clone weapon IMO.  Try a good status weapon instead like phantasma or nukor since they kill by loading on status the damage nerf wont hurt it as much. But you still need to be actively playing to make it work. 

• 2 weeks later...
Le 22/09/2022 à 19:27, Kaiune a dit :

With the Nataruk he should still shoot with out ammo concerns but he does seem to have a timer on you standing in one spot where he stops shooting until you move a bit. Testing in the simulacrum its about 1 min till he just stops. Repositioning with your 2 or just moving the space of 1 tile in the ball room seems to make the twin start fighting again. My guess is this is to combat afk play. I couldn't repeat your claim of 2 shots then dead AI. Nataruk is one way around the ammo rule but its quick shots are fairly weak then to be halved by the new changes would make it kind of a poor decision for a clone weapon IMO.  Try a good status weapon instead like phantasma or nukor since they kill by loading on status the damage nerf wont hurt it as much. But you still need to be actively playing to make it work. 

I also have the exact same problem as CinoSama. I tried moving, I even killed a few enemies on my own, but nothing happened, apart from the twin moving closer to the remaining enemies and...standing still, stuck into the idle animation. I even rebooted the Twin, to no avail.

Also, I tried the Nataruk, and it worked just fine for 30 seconds or so. Then I reloaded the enemies to repeat the process and lo and behold, the Twin only shot once before going idle. Same thing with the Bubonico, which has an auto-reload function.

The only way for me to make the Twin attack and move again was to quit the Simulacrum and then go back.

My opinion is, assuming there is such timer set for making the Twin idle, it is not connected to the player not moving for a while, but rather to the first activation of the Twin or the start of the mission.

I do get the idea behind forcing afk players to move, but this is a ridiculous bug that shouldn't even be present. ESPECIALLY when it is basically the same mechanic as Excalibur Umbra's passive, which doesn't bug like this.

On 2022-10-02 at 4:59 AM, (NSW)37H3N said:

I do get the idea behind forcing afk players to move, but this is a ridiculous bug that shouldn't even be present. ESPECIALLY when it is basically the same mechanic as Excalibur Umbra's passive, which doesn't bug like this.

A lot of umbra players have been saying it is as well

here is what I find

if u have Phenmor or Laetum equipped , ur clones will idle even u shoot and force ur clone to melee , ur clone will just stand there doing nothing .

I'm sure there is many others  Pri or 2nd weapon will cause this happen,  bcoz it happened to me few times when I try to leveling other range weapon , but i wasnt sure what cause this idle bug until today

im using Stradavar Pri and Atomis my clone shoot like a mad man  

hope this help 

Archived