The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Operator bug that breaks my warframe, preventing me from performing most actions

TheAcidrop

Sometimes when I go into the operator mode my camera does not switch to the operator and I am left controlling my warframe for some reason.

I can see my operator separate from my warframe and my warframe becomes useless, I can't jump, I can't open the menus, I can't shoot, Can't use abilities. Pressing 5 again does not fix it.

It's happened more than once now and it's kind of annoying because it literally renders the mission uncompletable because I can only walk around and am locked out of everything else.

I managed to capture a video of it happening. It happens kind of inconsistently but often enough for it to be incredibly annoying since the only way I know to get rid of it is to simply alt-F4 and hope it doesn't happen in the next mission

(Mind you, in the video, I'm pressingc many keys trying to do actions like reactivating my abilities, switching weapons and jumping)

Sry for the poor quality

This happens to me quite often, sometimes multiple times in a single mission like Zariman mission.  On many occasions All keyboard function is lost and your left with no way to even shut the game down. Sometimes accessing the options screen and altering any setting will free you up and any time you can force a new transference while your frozen like this will almost always fix the problem. ( example: Void Cascade - Operator only Exolizer bubble, or while stuck in frame, entering and Angels portal)

I feel like this is mostly caused to multiple transference in quick repetition forcing your character (frame or operator) to freeze out like this.  Not only is this frustrating, but its a huge hindrance to your teammates.  Like a few nights ago, i joined a Tridalon group and while transferring multiple times I bugged out and couldn't access any functions other then moving and jumping  and was locked in an auto run, and it happened just as we were supposed to place our fragments on then alter to spawn the next eidolon.  My teammates  were kinda mad that I wasn't placing my fragment and I was holding them up.... But I had no way of even responding and they were forced to extract, leaving me behind.

Hopefully this issue can get some priority attention as its very disruptive to everyone.

I get this almost 100% of the time I use transference while on Yareli's Merulina in a Zariman tileset. I see you are Yareli in the video I would suggest another frame or remembering to manually get off Merulina until this can be addressed. It is defiantly extra annoying as you cant even communicate what is going on to the team, I have no mouth but I must scream.

Archived