Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Archon Continuity not supposed to work with Saryn, even though she’s on the mods picture?

_MenLin_

Her 3 adds toxin damage to the weapon, since you kill with your weapon, it's not really an ability.
I guess saryn is on the image because Molt is dealing toxin dmg on its explosion. Still meaningless.

Overall, those mods aren't good, Continuity and Flow can be a good gap filler while you wait for the primed version to come (since they have the same values as the primed mod with added slotting cost), but the passives are bad for most of them.
The only one I find worth of it's 16 cap is the stretch, aside from that they're trash considering the capacity cost coming with them.
Maybe if they bothered bumping the % a bit they would've been fine, but as they're right now it's mostly a waste of endo for subpar or just straight trash passives (like the flow one, it's the worst).

1 minute ago, Maryph said:

Her 3 adds toxin damage to the weapon, since you kill with your weapon, it's not really an ability.
I guess saryn is on the image because Molt is dealing toxin dmg on its explosion. Still meaningless.

Damn that’s a mega F, won’t be using it then I guess no real reason to

Archived