Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path

bobojoeho

Question

Hey, I just recently unlocked Steel Path, and am in need of a few pointers.  Mainly about damage.  I have Revenant, so he works amazingly and I have yet to die in SP.  I used to use Kuva Zarr, and it was easy to oneshot all enemies.  But, after ammo nerfs, it has been quite a struggle.  I tried using Nataruk, and I am only able to one-shot enemies on a headshot, if I have a couple stacks on G Chamber.  Yet, against eximus/heavier units, it takes quite a few hits in the face to kill them.  My current build is: G chamber; Cryo Rounds; Infected Clip; Critical Delay; Vital Sense; Hunter Munitions.  I am waiting for Primed Cryo Rounds and Primed Bane Of Grineer to come around in Baro's inv, but still haven't gotten them.  With those mods, I assume I would be able to 1-2 shot all enemies I encounter in a mission, other than Acolytes.  But my KPS is soooo bad.  I have to aim, charge shot, and release for every enemy.  Also my melee and build on it are terrible so thats useless.

Tl;DR: I am MR 10, and need a good melee and a good primary that have good kills per second in SP.

6 answers to this question

vor einer Stunde schrieb bobojoeho:

Tl;DR: I am MR 10, and need a good melee and a good primary that have good kills per second in SP.

Tenet Arca should do the trick if you really don't want to fire more than one shot with a good ammo effiency. But maybe you wanna grind for a Primary Merciless/Deadhead first before progressing farther. And as well consider some extra weapons like classic shotguns or Snipers against beefy bosses, especially Ropalolyst. And that being said, build as well for a good Amp. Lucky you, we now got void strike, makes the whole thing much more easy.

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PSN)Madurai-Prime:

Keep working on your MR and get a Kronen Prime.

In the meantime get a status applicator like a Cycron, Nukor or Zakti and melee with condition overload.

And there is option 2 for trash killing. Except I rather advise getting Cascadia Flare from the Zariman, skip the "I prime for melee" part and just use the Cycron/Nukor for actually killing.

And a last word of advise: not every node requires a high kill count to complete. If you solo stuff like interception you rather want to cc the majority of enemies.

1 hour ago, Joezone619 said:

Bows and snipers are good gun types to use depending on your build and how good you are at headshots.

I can consistently one-shot enemies with my Nataruk, its just the charge time + the aiming time makes missions take a while.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)Helverin said:

Tenet Arca should do the trick if you really don't want to fire more than one shot with a good ammo effiency. But maybe you wanna grind for a Primary Merciless/Deadhead first before progressing farther. And as well consider some extra weapons like classic shotguns or Snipers against beefy bosses, especially Ropalolyst. And that being said, build as well for a good Amp. Lucky you, we now got void strike, makes the whole thing much more easy.

And there is option 2 for trash killing. Except I rather advise getting Cascadia Flare from the Zariman, skip the "I prime for melee" part and just use the Cycron/Nukor for actually killing.

And a last word of advise: not every node requires a high kill count to complete. If you solo stuff like interception you rather want to cc the majority of enemies.

I have been grinding some mastery, cause I want to get Bubonico.  When I get there, I will make sure to pick up Kronen Prime.  My damage is pretty ok, it doesn't take much to kill bosses and high level enemies.  Like I said above, I need a weapon that can kill more enemies faster.  I have been really struggling with survival and defense missions, because I just can't kill enough enemies, and can only do them when I am in a good squad.

Archived