Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It would be nice to get a notification if your ship is getting boarded if you are not aboard in Grineer Railjack missions

Darthplagueis13

Title says it, really. Did a quick solo skirmish today and went to disable a missile platform. Meanwhile, Ramsleds were being launched at my Railjack, something I only found out when one of my crew members was suddenly downed by the boarding crew.

Cy tells you about Intruders if you are still aboard the ship and he's perfectly capable of contacting you if you are outside, so I don't see why he wouldn't mention it to you. It's kind of important, after all, and typically, not even fully geared crew members can defend against Proxima enemies because they are too tough and too high level, so they kind of need your support. It'd be neat to find out that they need help before it's time to scrape their bodies off the ground.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb tel__arin:

You can kinda extrapolate this information by Cy's narration. Though what why would do is just use the L menu with more frequency to check on the crew and on the ship, to see if something is on fire or a crew boarded it.

Well, that's the thing, Cy only narrates it as long as you are actually aboard. If you leave the ship for a mission objective, there's no warning and Cy just happily guides you through your objectives until your crew starts dying or someone places a bomb on the ship. It's not an issue in Corpus Railjack because the warframe combat objectives happen in a separate instance, but in Grineer missions everything stays loaded in.

Archived