Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayaton - The Pride of Entrati Engineering ("Necraframe" concept)

(XBOX)DisarrayRae

Note: This concept has been laying in the back of my head for quite a while. It has been haunting me for months, but I finally gathered the courage to post it in the forums.

Name: Ayaton

Father Entrati's latest endeavor. Possessing an ergonomic design capable of being used in most battle situations, unlike its Necramech kin. They aren't as big as their gargantuan kindred, but they can still pack quite a punch against any foe. At least that's what Father claims.

Sex: Agender

Health: 500 (1000 at R30)

Shield: 125 (250 at R30)

Armour: 375

Sprint Speed: 1

Aura Polarity: Madurai

Exilus Polarity: Zenurik

Polarities: Madurai & Vazarin

Theme: Entrati; Necramech-Warframe, "Necraframe"

Passive:

Engine (Fuel):

Due to their Necramech origin, Ayaton possesses an engine that allows them to perform special maneuvers that other frames are unable to do. Doing said maneuvers will slowly drain Ayaton's fuel gauge. The fuel gauge will automatically begin to refill if Ayaton doesn't perform any action that would otherwise drain their fuel reserves. (Note: Fuel capacity and fuel efficiency scales off ability duration and ability efficiency respectively).

Slide-dash: Sliding then immediately tapping and holding dodge causes Ayaton to propel forward at high speeds. Enemies caught in their wake will be ragdolled and dragged along. Slide-dashing drains a small amount of fuel which increases as more enemies get caught.

Hitting an obstacle whilst slide-dashing will trigger an 8 metre explosion that damages enemies that were caught in slide-dash and any unfortunate enemies near the explosion radius. Deals a small amount of blast damage which increases based on how many enemies were caught in the dash.

Can be cancelled by either jumping, letting go of dodge, or by hitting an obstacle.

Ayaton can only dash forward. The dash can be maneuvered by going left or right.

Maneuver is not counted as an ability and therefore it is unaffected by nullifier bubbles.

Hover: After the internal timer of aim glide expires, Ayaton begins to hover which greatly increases the length of their aim glide.

Hover only triggers after aim glide ends. Therefore it only consumes fuel after the duration of aim glide.

Other than it's lengthy duration, hover behaves identical to aim gliding.

In addition to their engine, Ayaton has an innate 50% chance to ignore all stagger and knockdown effects. Which increases to 100% when wielding an archgun. (Note: Their stagger immunity works in archwing as well)

Abilities:

Imbibe (First Ability): 25 energy

Ayaton dashes swiftly towards an enemy within their sight. Once they've reached their target, Ayaton grabs them, then hovers in the air. As Ayaton suspends their helpless prey, they begin to drain the enemy's lifeforce which benefits both Ayaton and nearby allies. Once Ayaton is satisfied, they can throw the enemy's lifeless corpse towards other enemies. 

Dash range, heal radius, and toss blast radius is affected by ability range.

Dash speed and ability animation speed is affected by casting speed.

Toss damage, heal rate, and enemy health drain is affected by ability strength.

Toss deals impact damage, and scales based on how much health was taken from the enemy.

As Ayaton is dashing towards the enemy, they are granted invulnerability. The invulnerability only applies to the dash and not the hover.

Whilst hovering, Ayaton's movement is restricted. Fortunately, Ayaton is granted 50% damage reduction whilst they are hovering.

Despite Ayaton seemingly using both dash and hover maneuvers, the ability doesn't drain fuel reserves. Furthermore, it does not disrupt fuel recharge.

The enemy doesn't have to be dead in order for Ayaton to toss the enemy.

Behaves similarly to Garuda's Blood Altar, but gives a flat heal amount rather than a percentage.

Heals all allied units including defense objectives.

If caught in a nullifier bubble, Ayaton drops the enemy instead of throwing them.

Cathode Cloak (Second Ability): 50 energy

Ayaton becomes invulnerable for three seconds and absorbs incoming damage. All the damage is then multiplied and converted into an electric coat that greatly increases Ayaton's defenses. In addition, nearby enemies are shocked and staggered. Hold the ability key to let out a powerful electrical discharge that electrocutes impudent enemies.

Behaves similarly to Nezha's Warding Halo.

Grants Ayaton 90% damage reduction, and grants immunity to all status effects.

Ayaton's armour value contributes to the cloaks health. Armour is multiplied and added to the cloaks health.

Damage absorption multiplier, armour multiplier, cloak base health, shock damage, and discharge damage are all affected by ability strength.

Shock and discharge range is affected by ability range.

Damage reduction affects overshields, shields, and health.

Casting the ability cleanses any prior status ailments.

Nearby enemies will periodically get shocked and staggered. Enemies will take a small amount of electricity damage and a guaranteed electric proc.

Can only shock a maximum of 5 enemies at a time. And can shock enemies that were previously shocked, though they have less priority.

Discharge damage scales directly with cloak health.

Discharge requires line-of-sight.

When the cloak's health drops to zero it will not cause a discharge.

Ayaton is granted invulnerability for 1 second after Cathode Cloak expires.

Discharging also grants Ayaton 1 second of invulnerability.

Cloak health is displayed above fuel gauge.

Cathode Cloak is a full body animation and will disrupt reloading and movement.

Kraken Mines (Third Ability)(Helminth): 25 energy (Note: I'm not sure if Ayaton being subsumable to helminth is lore-accurate, but who cares?)

Ayaton drops down an Entrati-designed mine that catches, suspends, and pulls enemies towards it. Enemies caught by the mines slowly lose their defenses. Suspended enemies are given a debuff called "Gifts of the Entrati" that increases the likelihood of afflicted enemies to drop additional health orbs, energy orbs, and universal ammo packs.

Only three mines can be out at a time. Placing a new mine will overwrite the oldest mine.

Each mine can only affect 15 enemies.

Enemies lifted by Kraken Mines are pulled towards the mines.

Ethereal "tentacles" can be seen when the mines affect a target.

Mines strip 20% of enemy armour and shields per second until enemy defenses are fully stripped.

Armour/shield strip, drop chance, and enemy cap are affected by ability strength.

Mine radius is affected by ability range.

Mine duration is affected by ability duration.

If enemies have both armour and shields, the mines will prioritize draining the enemy's shield first before stripping armour.

Enemy shield cannot regenerate when under the effect of Kraken Mines.

If an enemy is fully stripped of defenses and no longer under the effect of Kraken Mines, their defenses stay stripped.

If mines are overwritten or nullified. Enemies that were previously affected by it will fall to the ground and get knocked down.

Stacking the mines has no effects on their individual enemy cap.

Ability is an upper body animation and will not disturb ground movement, but will interrupt reloading.

Enemies caught are given the lift status effect.

Helminth Penalty: Only 2 mines can be deployed.

Gifts of the Entrati:

If the mines were to be overwritten or nullified, "Gifts of the Entrati" will still persist for 5 seconds (Not affected by mods).

Enemies afflicted with the debuff are marked. The mark takes the form of the Entrati syndicate icon above the enemies' heads. Colour of the mark is dictated by Ayaton's energy colour.

Gifts of the Entrati will be cleansed if an afflicted enemy/s enters a nullifier bubble.

Final Gasp (Fourth Ability): 75 energy; 150 second cooldown

Ayaton calls down their exalted archgun, Zupervia. Which they then use to enact justice onto those who dare oppose them or their Entrati creators.

Summoning Zupervia causes a 10 metre radial shockwave that knocks down enemies and deals miniscule damage, similar to an archgun deployer.

Ability strength has no effect on Zupervia's damage.

Summoning speed is affected by cast speed.

Zupervia is separately moddable and uses archgun mods.

Final Gasp counts as using an archgun, which benefits from the other half of their passive.

Zupervia lacks an ammo pool and does not recharge.

Ability cooldown starts  when the ability begins.

Synergizes with Kraken Mines for its chance to make enemies drop universal ammo packs which also replenishes archgun ammo.

Can be cancelled by pressing the ability key again.

Despite Zupervia being classified as an archgun, it cannot be used to damage the Profit-Taker Orb.

Zupervia

Ayaton's exalted archgun that takes the form of a powerful beam shotgun that can overwhelm any enemy that is unfortunate enough to be caught in its line of fire. Once enough enemies are slain, activate Zupervia's alternate fire and turn the battlefield into a burning hellscape.

Primary Fire:

Deals primarily radiation damage.

Possesses infinite body punch through.

Multishot of 8.

Average crit-chance.

High crit multiplier.

Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.

40 metre range.

Damage ramps up from 30% to 100% over 0.6 seconds. If not fired after 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 30% over 2 seconds.

Has a fire rate of 10.

Possesses 200 rounds in the magazine.

Lacks an ammo pool.

Does not recharge.

Special quirk: Crit chance increases the longer the weapon is fired. Up to 200% additional crit chance if fired for 10 seconds. Bonus decays if weapon isn't fired for 2 seconds at a rate of 25% per second.

Decay pauses when alt fire is activated.

Additional crit chance does not apply to the alt fire.

Alt-Fire:

After at least 20 enemies have been killed using the primary fire. Pressing alt-fire converts Zupervia from a beam shotgun into a devastating napalm launcher.

Deals primarily fire damage

Abysmal crit chance and crit multiplier.

High status chance.

Fires an arching beam of liquid napalm.

Beam splashes when coming into contact with a surface or enemy.

Surfaces that come in contact with the beam will be set ablaze for a short duration. Enemies that come in contact with the burning surfaces will be burnt and have a high chance of receiving a heat proc.

Enemies that come into direct contact with the beam will receive more damage and are guaranteed to be inflicted with a heat proc.

The longer the enemies are exposed to the napalm, the more damage they take.

Does not consume ammo.

Has an independent magazine size of 40, but it isn't indicated.

8 fire rate

Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage from the napalm beam.

Augments: (Can be purchased from Father after reaching Rank 5 - Family with the Entrati)

Ayaton Repair (Exilus)

Restores 10% health/s over 3 seconds when health drops below 25%. Activating the augment completely drains fuel reserves, and can only activate if fuel reserves are above 80%.

Volatile Imbibe (Imbibe)

Enemy grabbed by imbibe now explodes rather than being tossed. Can only be activated once the enemy's health is below 30%.

If enemy's health is above 30%. Recasting the ability will drop the enemy.

Causing the enemy to explode will result in the instant death of said enemy.

Explosion radius is affected by ability range

Explosion damage is affected by ability strength

Explosion deals a flat amount of blast damage and does not scale based on how much health was drained.

Kraken's Blessing (Kraken Mines)

Enemies caught by Kraken mines have a 75% chance of dropping additional loot.

Augment's additional loot chance is separate from "Gift of the Entrati's" drop chance.

Additional loot chance of Bounteous Land is not affected by mods.

Funny Design Quirks:

1. Despite basically being a miniature necramech, Ayaton is still affected by Orphix fields. It's somewhat infuriating I know, but is painfully necessary.

2. Ayaton's UI would look different from other Warframes. Their UI would look like a mix between a Warframe and a Necramech.

3. Similar to a Necramech, Ayaton gains 2 additional rank points each time they are forma'd. Up to a maximum of 10 additional rank points when forma'd 5 times.

4. Ayaton possesses a special dodge animation. When dodging, Ayaton propels themself forward instead of rolling.

5. Ayaton will make high-pitched necramech noises when casting abilities.

Edited by (XBOX)DisarrayRae
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Kobaltin_Cs said:

Really cool concept, i really like it. The abilities look solid to me. I think this is even the first idea of a "necraframe" on forums, but im not sure, either way keep up the good work.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Before making the concept I did scour the forums for any concepts similar to Ayaton, and so far there aren't any. So I do believe this is the first "Necraframe" concept on the forums.

• Like 3

On 2022-09-22 at 6:45 AM, (XBOX)DisarrayRae said:

No Man's Land (Third Ability)(Helminth): 25 energy (Note: I'm not sure if Ayaton being subsumable to helminth is lore-accurate, but who cares?)

Ayaton drops down an Entrati-designed mine that catches and suspends enemies near it. Enemies caught are periodically dealt a small amount of radiation damage. Suspended enemies are more susceptible to damage and have a chance of dropping additional health orbs, energy orbs, or universal ammo packs upon death. 

The mines mark an area which represents their radius. 

Only three mines can be out at a time. Placing a new mine will remove the oldest mine.

Each mine can only suspend 10 enemies.

Enemy damage vulnerability, radiation damage, drop chance, and enemy cap are affected by ability strength.

Mine radius is affected by range.

Mine duration is affected by ability duration.

Stacking the mines has no effects on their individual enemy cap.

Ability is an upper body animation and will not disturb ground movement, but will interrupt reloading.

Enemies caught are given the lift status effect.

Helminth Penalty: Only 2 mines can be deployed.

Bounteous Land (No Man's Land)

Enemies caught by No Man's land's mines have a 75% chance of dropping additional loot.

Augment's additional loot chance is separate from No Man's Land's innate additional energy orb, health orb, and universal ammo pack chance.

Additional loot chance of Bounteous Land is not affected by mods.

Update:

No Man's Land:

Changed the name of No Man's Land to Kraken Mines.

Enemies lifted by Kraken Mines are now pulled towards the mines.

Ethereal "tentacles" can be seen when the mines affect a target.

Kraken Mines now strip enemy defenses rather than give damage vulnerability.

Kraken Mines strip 20% of enemy armour and shields per second until enemy defenses are fully stripped.

If enemies have both armour and shields, the mines will prioritize draining the enemy's shield first before stripping armour.

Enemy shield cannot regenerate when affected by Kraken Mines.

Armour/shield stripping is affected by ability strength.

If mines are overwritten or nullified. Enemies that were previously affected by it will fall to the ground and get knocked down.

Still provides the chance for enemies to drop additional health orbs, energy orbs, and universal ammo packs, but now comes in the form of a debuff. Enemies caught by the mines will be marked with a debuff called "Gifts of the Entrati."

If the mines were to be overwritten or nullified, Gifts of the Entrati will still persist for 5 seconds (Not affected by mods).

The mark takes the form of the Entrati syndicate icon above the enemies head. Colour of the mark is dictated by Ayaton's energy colour.

Gifts of the Entrati will be cleansed if an afflicted enemy/s enters a nullifier bubble.

No longer deals radiation damage.

Increased base enemy cap to 15 instead of 10.

Still retains its helminth penalty.

Mine radius is no longer marked.

Bounteous Land:

Changed name to Kraken's Blessing.

Still grants 75% additional loot chance that is separate from "Gifts of the Entrati"

Edited by (XBOX)DisarrayRae

• 11 months later...
On 2022-09-22 at 11:45 PM, (XBOX)DisarrayRae said:

Slide-dash: Sliding then immediately tapping and holding dodge causes Ayaton to propel forward at high speeds. Enemies caught in their wake will be ragdolled and dragged along. Slide-dashing drains a small amount of fuel which increases as more enemies get caught.

Everything here is sound

However the sliding and dodging

Ayaton should just have a unique slide like others have unique dodges

So when Sliding with Engine it is Propelled like a Necramech

Without Engine would it normally slide with a slight propulsion?

And if Slide can't go under gaps then Dodge should be a short Slide like Operator but not that short of distance

This is so cool and I love it so much

Ayaton is a very cool, simple but effective all rounder with an excellent combination of tankiness (1000 health is a lot lmao), utility (defense strip, CC, area healing) and damage (Zupervia is such a cool name dude).

For the lore you can say it was Father hearing about the helminth and making some early experiments (prime version) and the version now is Father using the infestation on Deimos and his new knowledge of necramechs and warframes to build the new version

One thing tho. PLEASE do not make it so that Ayaton gains max rank on forma. It's not necessary. Please. Especially because I'll be saving forma for Zupervia ;-;