Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you know about farming Forma?

VarmintLP

Hey,

I'm not sure if anyone else has had the luck to find a finished forma, ready to be used in your equipment on Lua.

Don't believe me? Have a look. I was quick enough to snap a picture and though about recording a little something as a piece of evidence / proof.

And just for the record I already found Forma a few years ago so perhaps some of you have never seen this or didn't notice it at all.

8YNV5vx.jpg

It's a small chance, but it's there. The puzzle is easy, so you might as well do it if you come across it, but I wouldn't dedicate a farm to it

Another place it can drop is 20 rounds of Deimos defense, about the same drop chance as from relics. Then again, 20 rounds is really inefficient, but might be worth it if you're after something like mutagen samples (most of my Hema grind took place there back when Deimos was the Derelict)

Best way is still doing relic fissures

vor 4 Stunden schrieb MqToasty:

Yep, it is listed on the wiki page, and I have found forma here before.  But IMO the spawn rate isn't that good, and you would be better off just cracking relics and keep building the blueprints in your foundry.

You could argue that it's more a reminder to do the octavia room since you might get a forma.

i always make it a point to do the music puzzle when i see it for exactly this reason ,

But this is far too inefficient and time consuming (not to mention unlikely) to be farmable , better to crack relics and build em if you do not wish to trade.

P.s. i think i found one on zariman too. It was a different thing though , looked very warped.

14 hours ago, VarmintLP said:

Did you know about farming Forma?

Yes.... I was Shocked to Find someone Actually Attempting to Farm Forma This Way ...

It would be Much Faster to Farm platinum and Buy Forma Bundles.

14 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

The layers of rng piled on that method puts a wedding cake to shame, it's far more time efficient to sell prime parts to buy the 3 forma bundle with plat

Looks like Someone Already Beat me to it... 👀.

when farming things like built forma, nitain, and the 6060 electric mods, I have to go through this boss with a special form of damage attenuation called "hellish RNG".

it's honestly too painful, it's best to stick to farming bps from relics and cooking them one at a time, or waiting a few centuries for Teshin to stock the forma bundle, or wait a few centuries more for plague star to return xd

Archived