Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reinstalled to get the free frame that ends tonight. My account is still locked in old war with hours needed to complete. No frame for me?

ApplySci

Question

I installed the game just to get the new frame. Hoping it will be in my mailbox once I finally decide to complete the old war.

Anyone know or have a guess? The free frame offer ends in 10 hours and I don't have time to play.

I guess its not a huge deal, since I cant just log in and do anything I want to in this game. Its why i stopped playing half a year ago.

12 answers to this question

thank you for the quick replies. I hope that is the case. the whole locking in for the sake of lore( i think?) really bugged me then and still does. i think i am past halfway, still have 2 of the 3 warframe bosses to complete, i forget the exact details.

i just want to login and play the things i enjoyed about this game. it's making me do hours more of content (and punishing my whole account until i do) really ruined my love of this game.

Well, it appears now i am just pouring salt so I will hush up.

Thanks again for the replies, tenno.

Hmm if you are that far in there might be a point soon where you get to access your arsenal again and most other things aswell. Which would allow you to check in-game mails and stuff too. Dont hold me to that though since it was a good while since I did TNW, so can be remembering things poorly.

You can also put in a ticket to support if it doesn't deliver for some reason. They'll be able to see that you've logged in and there's no reason for them not to help you. I've had cases where a bug prevented me from doing something time-sensitive in-game (in my case, a bug preventing me from buying an item from Baro) and they were able to handle it for me.

2 hours ago, ApplySci said:

Hoping it will be in my mailbox once I finally decide to complete the old war.

Just finish the quest. It will not kill you ("you" meaning anyone who complains about the New War) to finish a couple stealth missions with infinite lives, get a bow that one-shots goddam everything in the game, then use your Necramech for 90 seconds

14 hours ago, JoBabZap said:

there are few places where you need to know what to do. many serious bugs have been fixed.

That's literally doing anything. To do something, you need to do know what to do. Wandering around is not hard, especially seeing as the lvls are linear as can be. OP can't just sit around expecting something to be handed to them or expect support to do anything. The only person hurting op's progression is the OP themselves. 

Archived