Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Ticker only selling Shelter and Training Debt Bonds

yYe11oWw

I saw this has been addressed before but think that one of the newer updates might have changed it back accidentally.

I've been trying to get to old mate for the past couple of days now and need familial and medical debt bonds. They consistently aren't dropping in missions but that's a discussion of another kind.

I've watched Ticker's stock roll over 3 times in a row and there have been only Training and Shelter bonds.
I know this was addressed in 24.0.7 but would like you to reevaluate it if possible

Include the following information where possible:

• How can this bug be reproduced?
    • Can't say I've been causing it, but walk up to ticker and check her stock. Very often is it only those bonds again.
  • Can you provide your build and game settings?
    • Update 31. Ask me for settings files and I can send them, but I've checked in chat and don't think this is just me ;)
  • What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?
    • Solo, host and client
  • Can you share any images or a video of the bug?
    • I can provide screenshots of this 3rd rollover but didn't get the last 3 times ones 

I saw advance bonds last night a bit before midnight central time and I've also definitely seen medical and advance bonds around the same time (when I usually play) in the past several days. Familial bonds are extremely rare with Ticker, but I have also seen them a few times in the past several weeks at this late time when I'm on.

I always check Ticker's crew for sale when I'm on and make a PSA to chat letting people know when the rare bonds are available, so unfortunately I think RNG just isn't your friend right now. The uncommon and rare bonds are just that, both for sale and as mission drops.

• 1 month later...

According to a hotfix update which specifically addressed Ticker...  she was supposed to be carrying 3 common, 2 uncommon, 1 rare at all times.   It appears this is either broken... or they walked that back.   The Solaris United ranking is a PAIN...  for a common reward in T5 bounties, Familial are NOT common.  Seeing them more often at Ticker would be nice. 

Ticker is busted AF.  90% of the time... bottom common tier bonds is all you get. 

On 2022-09-22 at 6:12 PM, yYe11oWw said:

I saw this has been addressed before but think that one of the newer updates might have changed it back accidentally.

I've been trying to get to old mate for the past couple of days now and need familial and medical debt bonds. They consistently aren't dropping in missions but that's a discussion of another kind.

I've watched Ticker's stock roll over 3 times in a row and there have been only Training and Shelter bonds.
I know this was addressed in 24.0.7 but would like you to reevaluate it if possible

Include the following information where possible:

• How can this bug be reproduced?
    • Can't say I've been causing it, but walk up to ticker and check her stock. Very often is it only those bonds again.
  • Can you provide your build and game settings?
    • Update 31. Ask me for settings files and I can send them, but I've checked in chat and don't think this is just me ;)
  • What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?
    • Solo, host and client
  • Can you share any images or a video of the bug?
    • I can provide screenshots of this 3rd rollover but didn't get the last 3 times ones 

This is a huge problem on PSN as well.   She is supposed to have 3 common, 2 uncommon, and 1 rare, where bonds are concerned.,...  Nope... all trash 90% of the time.  I am at the part where I need Familial ... they NEVER drop from the bounty.   This grind sucks. 

• 2 months later...

Again, the others are there. I check one every evening at some point and there have been medical and advance ones most evenings the past few weeks. It has been a while since I've seen the super rare ones, but they might have appeared during the day before I was on and looking.

Archived