Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sp4rtan148

Finished Skana Replica!

I want to give a huge thank you to you guys and all your positive support through this very ambitious project, now, here is the picture of the finished replica!

mczy.jpg

That looks even better than the in-game Skana. The in-game Skana looks like something made out of chalk, maybe stone. This, however, looks like an actual metal blade.

Beautiful! Nice proportions too, a great replica. That's especially tough to achieve in wood! Does it have a sharp edge or is it blunt on both sides? Congrats, you must be proud of this. :)

Beautiful! Nice proportions too, a great replica. That's especially tough to achieve in wood! Does it have a sharp edge or is it blunt on both sides? Congrats, you must be proud of this. :)

It's curved on the edges but not exactly sharp.

Hmmm... very very good attempt mate! Closest I've seen so far to the real thing.
May I ask, do you have any specific dimensions that you worked with?

A friend and I are making replica Skanas, Latos, Bratons, a Rhino and a Volt. These will be to the rough sizing ingame, with all the detail and everything (so all in all, an expensive, long, ambitious project).

We have rough Skana measurments for all parts. The length, width, height, height at the bumps on the blade etc. Just wondering if you had anything that might help?

Cheers!

~Storm 29p2lxj.jpg