Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils still get overlayed on Umbras scarf

(PSN)TheFinnGamer626

It isn't just Umbra that suffers from this problem, 'Frames like Atlas have always been very tricky with sigil placement for a while. Sigils currently suffer from three major problems: size, placement & layering.

In regards to placement, DE made mention in a previous devstream that they're working on allowing players to place sigils anywhere. There was no ETA, and this was before the team's transition, so who knows how far down the pipeline this feature actually is?

Size matters, and for the most part, sigils are very large even after you've minimized them. If they're supposed to be our "tattoo" system of the game, the smallest they should go is emblem-size, at the least. I don't eve know if DE mentioned size as a factor in that devstream, but I hope they consider it.

Layering is another problem that may be more difficult to combat. Given the mesh details & what goes into making Warframes, this may require DE's talent to address the matter. When your sigil starts overlapping onto other parts of the 'Frame, it's pure agony. I've had the same problem positioning sigils on the Operator & Not-Operator, with specific clothing options interfering. And with layering comes sigil stretching. It's agony.

Archived