Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku subsume abilities that are good on him? Need a 2022 build

Boomshakalaka.

13 minutes ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

I'm wondering if there's a list on what subsume ability reacts with Xaku kit AND is good and not completely sleeper mode (AKA please not resonator)

What do you mean "react with Xaku kit"? No ability has its time stopped with Xaku 4th.

1 minute ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

I know nothing works with Vast untime but is there sumbsume that works with his other abilities? Like Roar? does it buff the dmg of the second grasp of lohk ability?
Can I add nourish and get toxin dmg on his weapons?

Roar will increase the damage that Grasp of Lohk does (Roar is a universal damage multiplier), but no ability has any kind of synergy like what you're describing with Nourish.

11 minutes ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

Would Spectre Siphon also be a decent choice? Also may I see your build. Cause I'm struggling with his energy hungry warframe

I can't give up a mod slot for an augment, so I prefer dispensary.  No augment needed.

I don't know if you were actually asking me, but here's my 4 forma Xaku build:

• Energy Siphon (yeah, I know)
  • Cunning Drift (exilus)
  • Overextended
  • Primed Flow
  • Augur Secrets
  • Blind Rage
  • Stretch
  • Umbral Intensify
  • Augur Reach
  • Primed Continuity
  • +Arcane Energize
  • +Molt Augmented

Admittedly, it's too much power strength.  Once Molt Augmented gets going, you don't need that much.  But I created this build long before Molt Augmented was in the game, and I haven't had the desire to revisit it.

Supplement energy with maxed out Zenurik, a Rakta Dark Dagger, and a Synoid Gammacor as needed.

12 minutes ago, Boomshakalaka. said:

Would Spectre Siphon also be a decent choice?

I don't use Specters so I don't know.

Also may I see your build. Cause I'm struggling with his energy hungry warframe

This is what people are using when they want keep abilities up:

7 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:
  • Energy Siphon (yeah, I know)
  • Cunning Drift (exilus)
  • Overextended
  • Primed Flow
  • Augur Secrets
  • Blind Rage
  • Stretch
  • Umbral Intensify
  • Augur Reach
  • Primed Continuity
  • +Arcane Energize
  • +Molt Augmented

Slap duration to keep abilities running more with Vast untime (4th). You don't need too much efficiency as you are going to cast abilities not very often. For base frame you just cast GoL few times to get enough guns (more range = more guns = more damage). Put some Gaze or 2 (to strip armor). And just keep casting 4th. At first another 100 energy (at base) may seem ridiculous but when you stay in mission more time you will see decrease of energy consumption. It's even make using abilities easier as you just need to cast 1 key (4th key) instead of 2-3 keys each, let's say, 30 seconds.

Above is more or less "sleeper mode". I'm using more Efficiency instead of duration. This let me cast GoL many times. Bad thing is I cannot cast 4th. So I'm casting 1st or 2nd ability AND some abilities that doesn't care about duration too much (I have negative duration). So something like Harrow's Condemn is good. With high strength you could replenish your shield instantly

I can still use 4th to stop time but it's not very efficient. You could go with more duration. I guess 100 with good efficiency would be enough.

ps. I'm using Umbra intensify + Umbra Vitality (for hp) and Transient fortitude 8/10 (for less duration & strength). You could go with something like MOlt augmented (60% after 250 kills) and something like Intensify for 200+% Strength needed for Gaze (3rd ability) full armor strip.  You can use Archon shards but that's 10-15% strength per shard. With 5 shards you can get 50-75% additional strength. That's however is still new system and you can get 1-2 shards every 3 weeks (of given type, that gives strength).

42 minutes ago, AzureScion said:

Elemental Ward? Not sure where from but I heard it has a broken synergy with his Xata whisper.

Cold Ward applies its reflected damage multiplier to one's own hitscan projectiles if they go through bullet attractor bubbles.  Or it did.  It's obviously a bug, but I haven't heard that it's been fixed.

Archived