Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Compilation of Bugs: Veilbreaker PS4 Edition

(PSN)xXHyrule_LinkXx

This megathread's purpose is to list all bugs that persisted or appeared in Veilbreaker by hopefully the help of the community.

As how this will work, each of us will state a bug that is existing (or persisted before) since Veilbreaker, especially if the bug has been a thorn on your side. You may also list multiple bugs at once if desired. You may also relist bugs mentioned in order to bring attention of how annoying some of the bugs are.

I will start first, as there are 3 bugs currently ingame on the PS4 being a thorn to my side being:

1) The bounty stage with more than 1 excavator in Orb Vallis will always fail the bonus. This kills part of the grind if anyone seeks Aya or a chance of the additonal reward if they did not get the desired reward and doesn't want to do Plains of Eidolon/Demios bounties.

2) Performing transference multiple times risks locking the warframe into a state of uselessness on not able to use abilities, transference, or shoot until death. Reviving a downed teammate in this bugged state will not fix the issue.

3) Random crashes in open world and very rarely in missions, uncommon for it to occur without any setup... But sucks a lot if it occurs as the crash will wipe your current rewards when rejoining open world missions.

• 2 months later...

Hi, if the open world crashes includes in eidolons on ps4, then I've had 2-3 crashes in the last few weeks. It happened last week also so actually once a week based on 1 try each week. I can't remember, but I think it may have happened a few times before the latest build i.e. Before voruna came out, but I hardly play eidolon missions.

Today it crashed right as I captured the eidolon, so I doubt I got any rewards, as I didn't get a chance to grab the eidolon shard etc. 

I was solo (last time rhino, today volt). I had adarza kavat today, which died (sorry to the kavat). I am using Madurai, void strike, volt shock trooper. I captured the lures. I had tombfinger kitgun as secondary, and Castillo as melee.

I used the Lanka both last week and this week. I can't remember much about last week other than using rhino and Lanka, as I always used him for eidolon, I was just trying a change today.

I did the teralyst only bounty. 

The crash error is: ce-34878-0

Application: cusa00106

Nat type: type 2

System software: 10.01

Message: an error has occurred in the following application (Warframe).

Archived