Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different background color for SteelPath StarChart

(XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon

In agreement with this. We could really use some extremely obvious indication that we're on steel path mode besides the little icon on the side of the screen.

I think mission nodes should look like little lotus symbols instead of their usual plain dots or something. Or add a special screen border in navigation. That way it works without needing its own adjustment for colorblindness.

I've made the horrible mistake of entering index with steel path active before..... why does steel path apply to index....

hace 16 minutos, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon dijo:

Everybody might have experience to go into wrong difficulty node.

If background color in StarChart is simply different from normal vs SteelPath, it would be nice improvement.

+1

hace 3 minutos, Genitive dijo:

There is a good idea about it.

It would be even better if it was another completely new path.  I do know that the fast runners (those who run at the speed of light and do not enjoy the game) would cry with this but I think that it would give real continuity to the new war without eliminating what we already have.

23 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

+1

It would be even better if it was another completely new path.  I do know that the fast runners (those who run at the speed of light and do not enjoy the game) would cry with this but I think that it would give real continuity to the new war without eliminating what we already have.

No, I only want visible UI. That's all.

That New War thing must be in different category.

Archived