Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons from other games you want to see as weapon/amp prism

TheArmchairThinker

6 minutes ago, AzureScion said:

Singularity gun from Mass Effect series. Sorta like Proboscis Cernos but summons an actual black hole which explodes instead of tentacle stuff

That would probably end up being the Scaffold (Alt-fire), but I doubt they'd add it anyway, as that would make Vazarin's Second Ability very redundant

A bigass Flail, like what boney meroney here uses (mostly so I can improve my Styanax Castlevania Skellington cosplay) 

https://www.google.com/search?q=skeleton+flail&client=ms-android-verizon&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALiCzsaGF79XxGElK1mJn8AeHvAZe-IhIg:1664116311966&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4346tlLD6AhWtLEQIHSsvAKsQ0pQJCBw&biw=412&bih=783&dpr=2.63#imgrc=ufULHOy4b0gwGM

Alternatively, the "Meteor Hammer" from Kill Bill, "another flail" but without the shaft, spiked ball on a chain

Halo's SPNKr. We need more shoulder-mounted portable weapons. Also big boom.

Halo 5's (not 4's) Binary Rifle. It's a sniper rifle that acts like a beam weapon but long range, and each shot fires a devastating beam (multiple ticks of damage per trigger pull) that lasts for about a second. Instant kill on headshot, 1-shot kill if the user can track the target while the weapon is fired. Maybe if a weapon like this one was added to Warframe, have the beam also chain to multiple targets.

Halo's Needler. Multiple homing shots into one target which will then supercombine and explode in a pink mist.

An arm-blade. Like your arm is the handle. Maybe a malignant infested growth on your arm with a blade at the end. Inspired from Prototype and Parasyte.

MORE FLAMETHROWERS

A wrist-mounted automatic crossbow secondary.

Thrown secondaries that are literally just simple fragmentation grenades.

A Riot Shield + sidearm/melee combo. Like, BIG, full-body shields, not like the bucklers we have.

A Sweeper Gun. If you played the Blinx games, you'll know what I mean.

The last prism from terraria. 

Literally creates tons of laser beams that after a couple seconds fuse together to make an ultimate rainbow death beam. 

It's was the strongest weapon in the game prior to the Zenith (the final sword) and is still a close second along with being the best magic weapon. 

Other weapons would be the laser machine gun (a laser minigun) and the charged blaster cannon, a gun that can switch from multi target blasts to a laser beam like the last prism. 

Ok but fr tho a minigun would be cool.

18 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

An arm-blade. Like your arm is the handle. Maybe a malignant infested growth on your arm with a blade at the end. Inspired from Prototype and Parasyte.

That would be cool. Something similar to the claw and tonfa weapons but instead it is one big sword attached to your arm with a good amount of speed, high power, but lower range.

8 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

The Watering Can from Animal Crossing.

Remember that if you find wilted flowers it's not too late! You can water them and they will be okay the next day!

It does cold damage and when gilded it also is capable of hella watering tons of flowers.

1 dmg 0 crit chance 0 crit dmg

500% status 

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

The last prism from terraria. 

Literally creates tons of laser beams that after a couple seconds fuse together to make an ultimate rainbow death beam. 

It's was the strongest weapon in the game prior to the Zenith (the final sword) and is still a close second along with being the best magic weapon. 

Other weapons would be the laser machine gun (a laser minigun) and the charged blaster cannon, a gun that can switch from multi target blasts to a laser beam like the last prism. 

Ok but fr tho a minigun would be cool.

Hear me out.  Also the Zenith.  I really want to see it in-game.  It's so hilariously broken.

Synthetik 1: Nemesis Prototype
"The Nemesis Prototype is an incredibly powerful sniper rifle that uses 14.4mm rounds. Its bullets ricochet many times, have lifesteal on hits and even more on headshots, and can gain even more power when penetrating targets."

-OR-

Unreal Tournament 2003-2004: Lightning Gun
"Primary fire launches an instant-hit lightning bolt with perfect accuracy. Secondary fire zooms. The weapon deals double damage upon a headshot, enough to kill an unshielded opponent. The weapon's zooming ability and perfect accuracy make it suitable for sniping..." - but I'd like to add to this a chain-lightning effect on successful headshots.

-OR-

Something ridiculous like dual shields from Dark Souls 2 (Orma's and Reeve's greatshields).

I'd love a Glaive Stance that emulates Sylas from Vindictus, it could totally work to turn his "Phantom Dagger" moves into Glaive attacks
(that game in general has a fun Melee system with just two buttons, still hoping Warframe steals some of that some day lol).

I don't care if it's via a regular weapon, an Amp, an ability, or whatever, but I want some ball lightning / mass zapping funzies,
basically, deploying a thing that keeps zapping enemies for a decent while, and from decent range.
Vauban's old stationary Tesla zaps were so much fun (if not exactly super powerful alas),
as was Zenurik's Lightning Dash (though I didn't use that since it ate Energy needed for Void Dash spam lol),
I want some of that fun back in the game, my preferred solution ATM would be to buff / fix Alternox' Secondary Fire already
(maybe let it stay as deploying a single ball / sphere thing, but let Multishot affect the zaps per second or something).
Inb4 Gyre's 1, yeah it comes close but it just doesn't have the myriad-tiny-zaps feel I'm looking for, sadly.

Also, a proper, for realsies, straight-up copied Flak Cannon. Gimme.

Archived