Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No new narmer break mission this week or what??

Cellbound

Question

New break narmer mission should be appeared today, but It didn't.

yfFJ0lr.jpg

Also, mission timer is erased even. without any warning, without any apology.

Seroiusly, Why DE didn't notify or apologize to users when this major problem happens? why??

Notify & apoligize to users about the problem....Is that really hard for DE guys?

or they truly believe company will go bankrupt if they do?? 

18 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Wolfwaffe said:

They explained that they did this to sync atchoonts hunts timers with Karl's timers. Frankly, I don't understand why they won't tie all timers to one day. 

Also, I do not speak stickfigures and my memory is that of koi, but isnt't there a timer on Karl's interface saying when the new mission comes up?

You're remembered correctly. mission timer should be indicated in kahl's mission interface like this. 

vKvWqga.jpg

I don't know why DE erased this timer. but I feared DE even can't keep 'postponed schedule' they mentioned. 

On 2022-09-27 at 7:56 AM, QuestWasTaken said:

You mean the way almost every F2P game functions?

Not sure what you're going for at this point. I answered your original question. The next Kahl mission is coming Wednesday. Why you felt the need to change this thread into a disorganized rant, I do not understand.

I have a no choice. many of users are disappointed & leaving warframe.

When the baro kiteer comes, that relay multiflied 7~13 channels in my country. yeah...before the new war quest released.

but, now it reduced to 1~2 channels. that means many users aren't play warframe anymore. not just normal players, but also royalist players.

one of my friends was royalist but he quit this game, permanently. 

Of course, It wouldn't be a problem if you can invite new players for replace them. but warframe is too user-unfriendly to make that happen.

Someone said If you compare game to climbing a mountain with equipment, 'warframe is bring that climbing equipment at the top

of a mountain'. that's true. In most cases, to get the mods or arcanes you need to fight a powerful enemy, you have to deal

with that powerful enemy first, like steel path or arbitration.  Experts can handle that one way or another, but what about newbies??

Can they overcome that ironic issues?? I don't think so. Most of them gonna feel frustrated & quit.  

This schedule change is user-unfriendly too. What about users can't play Warframe at that time for work or for some reason?

DE really has to change the schedule so they can't care of them, at least DE should apologize for this one . But has DE ever

apologized for that? I don't think so.

Situation getting worse than ever but DE still don't get the picture & keep going wrong way. 

So, someone has warn them to keep warframe alive.    

Il y a 8 heures, (PSN)Zero_029 a dit :

It's review bombing.

Mostly by farmers with bots that can't farm as fast and efficiently. 

But there is a vocal minority who also review bomb the game every single time the game makes a change that they dislike. 

If DE caved to these types of tactics.

We'd have a seriously broken game. No Arch-wing, no Railjack, no operator/drifter, no open world map, no K-Drive, no cinematic quests, and no void fissures.

That's the big lie people say on here.

No, the negative reviews are legit, see and read them yourself, it's clearly the positives that use this big lie to justify making new accounts to upvote. Look at the hours. The positives are the ones cheating the system, not the negatives, but they cant get enough people to cheat to overwhelm the real reviews.

And in reality, the situation is worse then steam says. Far more then that are sad/upset, I know I really dont like the direction but I havent changed my positive review to a negatitive because I still have some hope for the new dev team to learn and start making good moves. I really want the game to do well, if they just think things through more, and stop listening to the majority of 'high post count' forum users and their clearly absurd reasoning. They need to stop justifying moves based on how some other companies do things. Most other games suck, dont copy them, realize what makes warframe great, and do more of that. We want more options, more complexity, buffs to unused-weak weapons, ect ect

Forums like these killed WoW, they're dangerous

Feedback can give great ideas and help a dev team make a truly awesome game, give them great insight, or they can kill that game. The advice of most people will do the latter.

9 hours ago, Cellbound said:

If DE go on like this, warframe may go back to the darkest hours when a small number of users paid substantial amount of cash to fed them.   

You mean the way almost every F2P game functions?

Not sure what you're going for at this point. I answered your original question. The next Kahl mission is coming Wednesday. Why you felt the need to change this thread into a disorganized rant, I do not understand.

9 hours ago, Cellbound said:

Well, you should know this one. Warframe's recent evaluation in steam shows...'Mostly negative'.

That means many users disappointed & complaining about warframe's recent management.

It's review bombing.

Mostly by farmers with bots that can't farm as fast and efficiently. 

But there is a vocal minority who also review bomb the game every single time the game makes a change that they dislike. 

If DE caved to these types of tactics.

We'd have a seriously broken game. No Arch-wing, no Railjack, no operator/drifter, no open world map, no K-Drive, no cinematic quests, and no void fissures.

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

No they should not apologize.  They want to adjust the schedule - that's their right.  They want to sync two missions - again they have the right to do that.
And this was the only way they could do that. Imagine the following

You have one mission that resets in 4 days, another that resets in 7.  You want to sync the two.  You only have two options - push the near one out or pull the far one in.
Now, of course for impatient entitled children, the answer is obvious - pull the far one in. But that is not fair to anyone who thought they still had seven days remaining to do that mission.  So they push the near one out - everyone has the same opportunity to complete the missions.  

The only apology required would have been if they moved the 7 day one closer, because there they would have taken opportunity away from players.  As it is, they owe no one anything, and some players should be thanking them, and you should be apologizing..

Thank for what?? keep delaying & releasing stale contents every updates?

DE owes no one anything you say? their right?? then where's their duty?? duty to satisfy the user's expectations??

Looks like DE has long forgotten that duty already and that's why many users disappointed about it.

You don't believe me? then check the recent warframe evaluation in steam for yourself. It shows 'mostly negative'.

It's been almost 6 years since I've played this game, but I've never seen such a desperate evaluation before.

If DE go on like this, warframe may go back to the darkest hours when a small number of users paid substantial amount of cash to fed them.

If that's what you really want, I won't stop you.  Of course, you should be rich to prepare for the darkest hours. 

6 hours ago, Cellbound said:

notify? yes. I admit I missed the DE's announcement.

but apology??? Nope. there's no 'sorry' or 'apologize' in DE's announcement.

This is a huge disappointment to users who have been waiting for the scheduled date mission,

so of course DE should apologize for this.

No they should not apologize.  They want to adjust the schedule - that's their right.  They want to sync two missions - again they have the right to do that.
And this was the only way they could do that. Imagine the following

You have one mission that resets in 4 days, another that resets in 7.  You want to sync the two.  You only have two options - push the near one out or pull the far one in.
Now, of course for impatient entitled children, the answer is obvious - pull the far one in. But that is not fair to anyone who thought they still had seven days remaining to do that mission.  So they push the near one out - everyone has the same opportunity to complete the missions.  

The only apology required would have been if they moved the 7 day one closer, because there they would have taken opportunity away from players.  As it is, they owe no one anything, and some players should be thanking them, and you should be apologizing..

17 minutes ago, Cellbound said:

Well, you should know this one. Warframe's recent evaluation in steam shows...'Mostly negative'.

That means many users disappointed & complaining about warframe's recent management.

I played warframe almost 6 years, but I've never seen warframe got desperate evaluation like this before.  

yea it's the Kahl missions that did that. Definitely. lol

53 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

Is the only time DE postponed the next narmer mission

Sounds like you are trying to throw a shadow in any desperate way 

I played warframe almost 6 years, but I've never seen warframe got desperate evaluation like this before.  

They explained that they did this to sync atchoonts hunts timers with Karl's timers. Frankly, I don't understand why they won't tie all timers to one day. 

Also, I do not speak stickfigures and my memory is that of koi, but isnt't there a timer on Karl's interface saying when the new mission comes up?

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

You mean notify like they did on Thursday?

The tone of your post brings the capital "J" into kneejerk reaction.

notify? yes. I admit I missed the DE's announcement.

but apology??? Nope. there's no 'sorry' or 'apologize' in DE's announcement.

This is a huge disappointment to users who have been waiting for the scheduled date mission,

so of course DE should apologize for this.

7 minutes ago, Cellbound said:

postponed again??

I don't know what crucial mission fix DE mentioned, It doesn't sound good to me.

As you know, DE's improvements always make the gameplay worse. 

Is the only time DE postponed the next narmer mission

Sounds like you are trying to throw a shadow in any desperate way 

Archived