Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Infusion UI Suggestion

Grav_Starstrider

Please give us a visual guide to all of our currently applied Infused abilities on a Warframe, and also allow us to Infuse the same Ability over different abilities in different configs, so that we can enjoy more substantially different playstyles from the same infused ability on the same Warframe.

(just as an example I thought of right now, using Spellbound Harvest Dust as a CC replacement to Larva on Nidus so that you can use Virulence on lines of enemies along the ground and use Dust on groups of enemies not within a straight line across the ground for Virulence to reach, and on another config Infuse it over Parasitic Link or Ravenous, so that you can have not only 2 energy-regenerative moves, but also 2 CC moves)

Below is a mock-up of how I vaguely envision it looking, where instead of a check-box per config after you select which ability you replace, you just directly get presented with your up-to-six configs' current array of abilities, allowing you at a glance to see if it will be removing another Subsume, and allowing you to replace different abilities on different Configs. Symbolism and UI indicators and colorations can all be adjusted of course, but that's the general idea.

pBP3v0A.png

3 hours ago, CrownOfShadows said:

Elaborate, but useful +1

Thank you! I over-describe things and I'm not a practiced UI artist so I'm sure it could be more succinctly put and better-crafted artistically. tldr though, you basically get both of the current stages in one screen, letting you see what other infusions you might be overwriting, and allowing you to put the same ability over different abilities, instead of being locked into only replacing the same ability across the configs.

Archived