Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coloring Warframe Helmet And Body Separately

Haunted_Hunter

I brought this up a while back, but I thought I'd pitch it again.

Basically what I'm asking is for a little more leverage over our fashion framing.

Example: Frost, The Emperor Helmet, it looks great right?  Perfect for an ice king.

Now take that, and combine it with his Deluxe Harka Skin, gilded with nice gold armor.

unknown.png

unknown.png   Looks pretty nice right?  But if I wanted to combine all of these features.

It would come out looking like this.

unknown.png   Half gold, half flat bright yellow, and it just generally looks ugly this way.

So what if, just what if, we were able to color both the helmet, and body separately?  Eh?  Eeey?  Good idea right? :clem:

Just saying this would be an excellent feature for even more cool looking frames out there.

Please I'm begging you, integrate this in to the game, there are so many potential fashion frames out there just waiting for this to happen!

I mean ultimatly what we need it the ability to use voidshell textures on regular skins, but seperate colouring would be good in the intrum. Also, ive got the Rubedo skin for rhino, and it looks badass putting the helmet on a normal body as the colours on the helm dont change.

Archived