Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'Afentis' needs some convenience restructuring

Voided_Wisp

I understand the environment at the time of the Affentis release, but the maximum ammunition volume is severely low. Due to the structural nature of the mission, it is not easy to use the procedure due to the nature of the missions that continue to move, and then fire and destroy the enemy by firing or using secondary weapons or melee weapons. However,deficient ammunition makes can't be used without special capabilities.

What do you think about including this special ability in the condition of the companion's treatment and activating buffs only for individuals when treated with a speargun?

It's too bad that such an attractive concept weapon can only be used for support. 

-by translator

Afentis 가 나올 당시의 환경은 알겠으나 탄약 최대량이 심각하게 적습니다. 구조상 투척을 통해 땅에 박은후 발사하여 적을 처치하거나 보조무기, 혹은 근접무기를 통해 처치를 하면 되겠지만 계속해서 이동해가면서 진행되는 미션들의 특성상 절차를 이용하기 쉽지 않습니다. 그렇다고 하여 이 무기를 특수능력 없이 이용하기엔 적은 탄약이 발목을 잡습니다. 
혹시 이것의 특수능력을 동반자의 처치도 조건에 포함시키는것과 투창으로 처치시 개인에 한정하여 버프를 활성화 시켜주는것은 어떻게 생각 하십니까?
이렇게 매력적인 컨셉의 무기가 그저 서포팅 용으로만 사용하기엔 너무 아쉽습니다.

I have formed the Afentis multiple times and had the opportunity to test it very well along the way, i can say Ammo is the least of the weapon`s problems.

Its primary fire mode has travel time and fire rate are hideously low at 0.833. It wouldnt be an issue if the weapon`s AoE was a bit bigger, maybe 6~8 meters and it delt a bit more damage. But im all ups for Fire Rate instead so they could keep its AoE at 4 meters but increase the fire rate to 1.5~2.0, along that they could round up the Magazine to 5 and Ammo Reserve to 15 so the weapon has a bit more sustainability. I dont want any Acceltra/Zarr/Bramma level of AoE.

ONLY the melee of the new weapons can keep up with the modern day Warframe. These weapons arent even lower endgame tier weapons currently. The secondary grenades Aegrit very easy fix would be giving it a forced impact proc.. Afentis is a support weapon but does even that poorly. It does not feel responsive enough, and even the damage is very bad... Also the new melee Slaytra is bugged as well... So NONE of these new weapons work.. But I dont have any faith of D.E doing anything to them.. They have history of jsut doing more content, without addressing the existing ones PROPERLY. There are hundreds of obsolete weapons in thisg ame that have never seen real use, and never will.. Because of this problem. 

On 2022-09-27 at 3:35 AM, BiancaRoughfin said:

I have formed the Afentis multiple times and had the opportunity to test it very well along the way, i can say Ammo is the least of the weapon`s problems.

Its primary fire mode has travel time and fire rate are hideously low at 0.833. It wouldnt be an issue if the weapon`s AoE was a bit bigger, maybe 6~8 meters and it delt a bit more damage. But im all ups for Fire Rate instead so they could keep its AoE at 4 meters but increase the fire rate to 1.5~2.0, along that they could round up the Magazine to 5 and Ammo Reserve to 15 so the weapon has a bit more sustainability. I dont want any Acceltra/Zarr/Bramma level of AoE.

I also don't understand that this weapon came out as an AOE weapon. In my mind, I want you to increase the basic performance even if there is a limit to removing the explosion

On 2022-09-27 at 3:44 AM, Turboameeba said:

ONLY the melee of the new weapons can keep up with the modern day Warframe. These weapons arent even lower endgame tier weapons currently. The secondary grenades Aegrit very easy fix would be giving it a forced impact proc.. Afentis is a support weapon but does even that poorly. It does not feel responsive enough, and even the damage is very bad... Also the new melee Slaytra is bugged as well... So NONE of these new weapons work.. But I dont have any faith of D.E doing anything to them.. They have history of jsut doing more content, without addressing the existing ones PROPERLY. There are hundreds of obsolete weapons in thisg ame that have never seen real use, and never will.. Because of this problem. 

Thank you for telling me. I feel again that the most urgent thing now is overall balance adjustment
I don't know how long I have to feel it...

Archived