Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Break Narmer mission rotation and Kahl's "squadmates"

Kaggelos

Question

Um, am I the only one who only has Kahl, and no other characters with me? Also, people mentioned things about the new mission about a week ago, and i cant seem to access it. Am i doing something wrong? Also, i already reached rank 3 with Kahl's syndicate, but how did i do that? I just did his first two missions (second one today, after it refreshed last night for me).

Thanks!

15 answers to this question

Ty for the answers!

Then is it just me or did i hear incorrectly people referencing (some Kahl voice lines, about shooting and not dying) the most recent mission a week prior?

Also, where squadmates? 

Also, how did some people get access last week to Archon Mods? Did they fuse mods? 

The way DE explained their timing was not intuitive. But I'll try:

The next Archon Hunt and Break Narmer mission cycles will run from September 28th to October 2nd.
October 2nd will then bring the following Break Narmer and Archon Hunt missions, resetting on Sundays. (Presumably to be every Sunday afterwards)

15 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Then is it just me or did i hear incorrectly people referencing (some Kahl voice lines, about shooting and not dying) the most recent mission a week prior?

Yes, the dialogue where Kahl says "shoot right place and not die" is from the latest available Break Narmer mission called Junk Run.

15 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Also, where squadmates? 

Squadmates like other Grineer? Or squadmates like other players?

If you mean other players, I was under the impression that Kahl missions were solo only... 🤔

12 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Saw someone post a screenshot of today's mission

You collect rescue veiled Grineer during the missions, if the mission has any Grineer present. During Sneaky Sabotage, there is only Solarans to rescue and they aren't fighters, so they just leave the battlefield. Missions like Junk Run have 6 minions to rescue.

8 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

You collect rescue veiled Grineer during the missions, if the mission has any Grineer present. During Sneaky Sabotage, there is only Solarans to rescue and they aren't fighters, so they just leave the battlefield. Missions like Junk Run have 6 minions to rescue.

Ah i see. No Grineer to rescue though at all, apart from the quest itself

On 2022-09-26 at 2:37 PM, Kaggelos said:

Was solo in missions. Is it because i played in solo mode instead of public? Doesnt seem right

In the junk run mission,  you can stun the veiled grineer with the veilbreaker and rip their veils off,  which causes them to join you. 

10 hours ago, hyzmarca said:

In the junk run mission,  you can stun the veiled grineer with the veilbreaker and rip their veils off,  which causes them to join you. 

Oh. Huh, and i killed them.

Felt bad though, as they had names as well T__T

NEXT TIME I'LL SAVE YOU MY BROTHERS!

Archived