Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUFF COMPANION AND WARFRAME

(XBOX)ttvAfronoz

So from playing as a jack of all trait ive seen it all and i think in my honest pov that:

1. SHIELDS NEED A REWORK: In my eyes i main, hildryn, baruuk, khora, vauban, harrow, grendal. in my eyes i hate overshields becuz the mechanic does little nothing outside of hildryn, harrow, mag. sure shield gating exists and all but lets be for real, shield warframes outside hydryn struggle with just shields. overshields is just a fancy word for high shields than normal, i feel like overshields should make the frame's shields have 30% D.R or something

2. ARMOR NEEDS A BUFF: I mostly think armor is good on tanky frames, but what of melee frames, no sustain frames in high levels. D.E did an insane job with balancing baruuk with giving an unstable D.R and 2 other forms of D.R. but other frames that rely on armor like chroma with no sustain really sucks after level 300s in steel path and base and not including eximus.

3. COMPANIONS: Companions are outside boosting effect. and i hate the idea of using mods to give a companion abilities UNIQUE TO ONLY THAT ONE PET. why not just let it be built into the companion? and giving augment mods for the companion like for example: adarza kavat- its crit ability augment could be that each kill adds 1sec to your duration and had a cdn of 2mins. Big issue, make fetch and the look pickup mods built into companions and make fetch n so on companion retrieves rare look in 20m?

Archived