Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

my steel path does not release. And empty friend list.

(PSN)Itz_-ESQU3C1D0_

I recently switched from ps4 to ps5 and after downloading the ps5 version of warframe I saw that my friend list on joog was completely empty. even though I have several friends playing at the same time. So this is not such a big problem. I've done all the normal map missions and my steel path is not released. I didn't receive any message from tenshin so the arbitration is already released for me and I don't know what to do. What do I do? :( I'm using translator. If the translation is a little bad, I'm sorry for anything

5 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

You may have to go talk with Teshin at a relay to unlock Steel path.

I've done this. So when I talk to him, the option to release the steel path doesn't appear, but the tenshin syndicate appears. And when I go to the game map, the difficulty selection doesn't appear above the nightwave. Since my arbitration is already appearing released

3 hours ago, (PSN)Itz_-ESQU3C1D0_ said:

I've done this. So when I talk to him, the option to release the steel path doesn't appear, but the tenshin syndicate appears. And when I go to the game map, the difficulty selection doesn't appear above the nightwave. Since my arbitration is already appearing released

Very strange. You may have to contact support directly 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

21 hours ago, (PSN)Itz_-ESQU3C1D0_ said:

my arbitration is already appearing released

Just to make sure, can you actually run Arbitrations?

Or is it maybe that only the Alert shows up, but if you try to run it you get a message about missing nodes?

Did you do the "Angels of the Zariman" Quest, and the nodes that are unlocked through that?

On 2022-09-29 at 11:49 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Just to make sure, can you actually run Arbitrations?

Or is it maybe that only the Alert shows up, but if you try to run it you get a message about missing nodes?

Did you do the "Angels of the Zariman" Quest, and the nodes that are unlocked through that?

I haven't done the zariman quest yet so i think i can do refereeing yes if i do this journey. I contacted support about 3 days ago and nothing :(

Archived