Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #164

[DE]Megan

822a35ac19777aadce90bbb29af3cb83.png

Tenno!

Join us on September 30th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the official reveal of the next Prime Warframe! The team will be taking a look back at Veilbreaker and our 50th Warframe, Styanax, before going over what the community can expect in October!

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself a Veiled Riven Cipher!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, September 30th at 2 p.m ET! 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Bring the Railjack AI Buddy system over for regular missions! I need Kahl accompanying me on fishing trips!

And Necramechs! Feels like forever ago since they announced they would make this implementation but haven't expanded on it since. 

Would also be nice to get some sort of follow-up to other outdated items like Archwing missions being removed or a companion rework 

Really curious about what's to come in October especially events since there was that Tennotober announcement thing yesterday and this time feels like it is ripe to hit us with any event announcements for the holiday season 

5 minutes ago, Malikaith said:

Keep the firestorm nerf, that was needed to stop if from clearing stuff you couldnt see so easy, but I'd pay money to have our old ammo system back :(

The firestorm nerf dint really do much to stop the problem, we still have aoe and kill things just slightly less effectively

It was just annoying tbh 

am so excited to hear what's next and I can't wait to see the next prime frame I really do hope it is revenant prime and i hope revenant also gets a void shall skin everything other than rev is a bonus cant wait cant wait Warframe is definitely a game I will always keep going back too keep up the good work and keep bringing us New Adventures DE 

11 minutes ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Bring the Railjack AI Buddy system over for regular missions! I need Kahl accompanying me on fishing trips!

An awesome idea!

I'd also love if you could equip all bot squadmates with relics (still being able to choose only 1 reward at the end of the mission/rotation).

il y a 13 minutes, Jivy a dit :

The firestorm nerf dint really do much to stop the problem, we still have aoe and kill things just slightly less effectively

It was just annoying tbh 

Depends on what you mean by "The problem"

It toned down AOE's ability to kill things out of line of sight massively. But if you want single target to be optimal in a horde game, it did not, and can not. If they ruin AOE primaries, then it will go to warframes or melee with +range again.

If your goal is to nerf AOE into the ground so single target will shine, in a horde game, that's like trying to stick a square peg into a round hole

It did make the game a ton less fun for some people though, so if you dont like people who use some specific AOE weapons, you are getting revenge ha.

4 minutes ago, Giga-Chad-Atlas said:

Lol deleting message about this tau forged crap... Good job DE, still, no one want this RNG tau forged crap

you never know they might give us the ability to Forge tau shards in the future i think Brozime mentioned something like as well  were you combined the shards to make a tau forged shard 

Archived