Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #164

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, (PSN)Raydri said:

Could we get a rework of life strike instead of heavy attack needed to just like a solid 1-5% on each attack would be closer to function as when channeling was still a thing for health recovery via melee

It is a full heal on a heavy attack. It is fine as is. If you want heal on hit use Healing Return, which already fills that niche.

Could energy pick ups from the Emergence Dissipate arcane be shared with the Warframe when picked by the Tenno like it does with the energy orbs since Veilbreaker, please.

Would be cool also to rebalance the elemental Arcanes, like the arcane Zero giving full immunity to magnetic status from every ennemies possible sources.

We already are limited in equipable arcanes in terms of slots, could be good for them to actually work or be worth the equip ^^.

Whatcha doin with Gendell? 

Whatcha doin with archwing?

Whatcha doin with pets/companions (sentinels to plz) 2.0?

Whatcha doin with upcoming deluxe skins Baruuk, Xaku?

Whatcha doin with mom's spaghetti?

Whatcha doin with that boss fight for the, I think it was a sabotage mission? That you have?

Whatcha doin with our Tenno's Camp after khal's fully setup? will there be more added to our camp's?

Sooo Whatcha doin [DE]? 

Lulz felt silly, hopping for a good Dev stream. 💗all 👍  

Is there an update on the refitting of the operator Cosmetics to the Drifters body? really want to be able to use my Harrier Outfit on them.

Any New Tenet Weapons Coming?

Given there is the Ordis Sentinel Skin that is colourable can we get the option for custom colours for Ordis during Transmissions?

Any updates on Next Warframe Soundtracks release dates?

Are there any plans for FSR or DLSS Support?

Very excited for this devstream and hoping we get some teases for the werewolf frame, I'm so excited for her! Loved her design from tennocon

Also, would it be possible if we could get the teams opinion on changing Steel Path endless reward rotations to be ABC-C-C like how arbitrations are, or at least have them be ABC for the rotations instead of AABC? I'd love to be more incentivized to do steel path endless overall instead of only doing steel path endless during relic missions

14 hours ago, Culaio said:

Please bring back Veso-R, its unfair that he is only playable character from new war that doesnt return in some form, , kahl returned in current update, teshin returns in duviri paradox and we kept drifter since new war. Meanwhile not only Veso-R didnt return he is actually made butt of the joke, people still cannot remember his name, thats disrespectful to his character.

Veso-R was my favorite playable character from new war, he had  courage to opose Alad and his gameplay was very unique, so please bring him back, maybe build up on his gameplay like you did with Kahl, give him his own set of missions, maybe his own syndicate and his own place in drifter camp.

I miss him too as he was also my favorite. Actually funny enough I made a sort of room for him in the aquarium room on the orbiter as a joke. but from the sound of things he's dead. The corpus that ends up in your drifter camp after this week's kahl mission outright says that he sacrificed himself....before messing up his name :(

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Synderion13 said:

I miss him too as he was also my favorite. Actually funny enough I made a sort of room for him in the aquarium room on the orbiter as a joke. but from the sound of things he's dead. The corpus that ends up in your drifter camp after this week's kahl mission outright says that he sacrificed himself....before messing up his name :(

DE Rebecca  in a interview also said he died, still that pisses me off, if they at least treated his character respectfully but no as you pointed out  people cannot even remember his name after his death, his death was turned into a JOKE : (

And its not like there was no way to save him, there are multiple ways: first being corpus posses teleporation technology, we see them using it for example during some invasion missions, capable of sending larger groups of corpus though gate  to another location. We also see corpus groups teleporting on to the surface of orb vallis. 

Another way for him to have survived that is simply just that, him surviving, I mean in the infested corupus ship tileset we see cropus ship being broken in half and we can see on that tile set sometimes surviving corpus soldier  being stuck in infestation, if he can survive that than Veso survival isnt impossible.

And third option I can think of is...eternalism, according to how eternalism works, version of Veso that survived HAS to exist...

19 hours ago, Malikaith said:

I abused the melee meta hard, and nonstop red crits trivializing everything with E spam was too strong(And boring), I think how they handled it was perfect, adding in weapon arcanes to boost guns, and nerfing them not to the point where they could not do content or are less fun to use.

If they took the AOE nerf philosophy to their previously successful melee nerf, they would of removed primed reach AND put a cooldown on how often you can melee swing, to force you to do other things........It would of also been a disaster, and I think it's a terrible mistake to be like "People always complain, they complained then, people complain now, it's all the same, we didnt make a mistake, we did what so many on the forums want.", because what if they did make a mistake? They would never be able to destginush a mistake from the usual *@##$ing. And people on here *@##$ about the stupidest stuff, constantly, so it can be a challenge to distinguish

If they would of taken the successful melee nerf philosophy, they would of kept AOE weapons functional and fun, dialed them back some, and raise singletarget up somehow. I do think firestorm was the right call ofc.

Choking people on ammo is not fun, infuriating, and impossible to balance across the difficulties. What tames it on normal mode can cripple it on steel path.

Now, even when I dont run out of ammo, my mind is always "Need pickups need pickups" and I focus so much on ammo and not blasting things, and it spoils the experience for me. Brahma on the steel path with a non invincibility frame was the most fun warframe had ever been to me, and certainly not braindead or automated. Though now, if I ever go away from the group in a 4 man team, especially if its in something that the brahma doesnt oneshot, I often end up without enough ammo to kill things with the extreme nerf to pickups with each new party member.

It just isnt fun

I really hope they rethink it

I mean i just came back after not having played since pre sacrifice days. I just got the kuva bramma and have almost utterly zero ammo issues. Same with ogris and zarr. Rifle scav aura and vigi supplies makes the entire ammo nerf irrelevant almost.

il y a 7 minutes, IlyasvielTheTrue a dit :

I mean i just came back after not having played since pre sacrifice days. I just got the kuva bramma and have almost utterly zero ammo issues. Same with ogris and zarr. Rifle scav aura and vigi supplies makes the entire ammo nerf irrelevant almost.

It depends on the content, if you do Steel path fissures, especially if you do them in groups(The ammo drops gets lowered a lot for each new group member, this is huge, and awful =/), and especially if you do them vrs corruped, and especially if you go long, it keeps becoming a bigger and bigger issue.

Things like archon defense's are also awful for ammo, and I dont even bring it anymore, it's pretty much a decoration.

So pretty much confirmed Revenant as the next prime frame, noice. However, the pic hints to the helmet being based on his default regular one. If so, srsly, just don't. It's one of the worst helmets in the game.

Aaand... now this could be just a bad pic, bad angle or whatev but the top of his prime helmet looks like a horse d!&#.  Then again, given our croutch-frames (Rhino, Gara etc) maybe that's intentional.

Yea just my 2 cents.

On 2022-09-28 at 3:05 PM, [DE]Megan said:

822a35ac19777aadce90bbb29af3cb83.png

Tenno!

Join us on September 30th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the official reveal of the next Prime Warframe! The team will be taking a look back at Veilbreaker and our 50th Warframe, Styanax, before going over what the community can expect in October!

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself a Veiled Riven Cipher!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, September 30th at 2 p.m ET! 

omg rev prime looks amzing i cant wait to get him am so happy i love the creepy dark atmosphere he has revenant is my top favourite next to caliban anything sentient or half sentient am going to love and I hope we keep getting sentient stuff like a sentient railjack or sentient Necramech i would love that so much maby one day that will happen i really hope thank you DE 

On 2022-09-28 at 10:17 PM, vanaukas said:

please reconsider adding melee to the operator/drifter

Duviri Paradox will do that. However I would like the ability to use Archmelee weapon on warframe (remember those weapon that we never use in Archwing/RJ mission?)

On 2022-09-28 at 9:05 AM, [DE]Megan said:

822a35ac19777aadce90bbb29af3cb83.png

Tenno!

Join us on September 30th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the official reveal of the next Prime Warframe! The team will be taking a look back at Veilbreaker and our 50th Warframe, Styanax, before going over what the community can expect in October!

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself a Veiled Riven Cipher!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, September 30th at 2 p.m ET! 

When will we be able to fight Pazuul?

Archived