Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #164

[DE]Megan

now that I think of it revenant kind of reminds me of a dark souls artorias with similar story and sword style both were Corrupted by the thing they watched over and guarded both h had something happened to their arm and now we have a tennogen helmet that looks similar to artorias helmet so this is really cool i cant wait rev primewp2199366.jpg

I am sure if this is Revenant Prime or just a skin for Revenant.

Remember the time that one skin for Ember was shown and almost everyone thought it was a new Warframe.

I have trust issues now when it comes to these kinda of post mainly because of the content creators on YouTube who was saying that skin for Ember was a new frame.

Until they say so I wouldn't be saying it is Revenant Prime for all we know it could just e a skin for Revenant.

Grineer settlement tile set on Mars and regular Derelict tile set on Deimos are looking way too old compare to many other parts of the game. If you will go there after open worlds , jupiter or corpus ship tile sets you are kinda getting a feeling about playing a completely diffrent  game .

When we will see the remastering or remaking of these tile sets ? (By the way we already have some parts of the new derelict tile set on Railjack mission why can't we see this beuituful new version of the tile set on deimos ?)

Here are some screen shots so you can see clearly how old looking the textures and assets in those tile sets
unknown.png?width=1202&height=676low poly branches are on everywhere
unknown.png?width=1202&height=676
Containers on mars

My second question is when we will see the pet 2.0 that have been promised to us nearly two years ago ? You may not notice cause play testers are not playing on steel path and normally testing things against 40 level enemies as we seen on the last dev stream but nearly all sentinels are dying in seconds after 20 minutes accept djinn (and its bandaid mode for resurection is definetly not helping at all cause for 90 seconds you won't have vacuum nor enemy radar cause all players are using prime animal instinct on their companions) and pets become a burden after some points cause you constantly need to revive them. Besides none of the can't do any damage after you pass the start chart since 2015, most of the time players are using same companions and we all know Pablo doesn't like the popular usage of items in same catagory so are we gonna see a pet 2.0 and will that update bring solutions long standing companion problems ?

My third question is when we see a decent mega boss fight like eidolons or profit taker with ever green rewards other than endo on Cambion Drift. That place is looking amazing but neither it has eidolons like plains nor it has Giant Racnoids like orb vallis? Cambion drift needs some attention so people will have a reason to go there after they have finished with the content in there.(ohh by the way cambion drift needs new missions as bounties as well cause nearly all of the content in there are mobile defense variants )

My final question is when will we use  operator to  remove the crowd control shields on eximus units (cause first time these changes announced about them devs said operator can remove them but in current case if you try to do it on steel path with a enemy level higher than just 150 on steel path your operator will probably will die and you will get void static on your warframe) ?And why Kuva Trokarian units have cc shield too ? I mean they are basicly the grineer equvalant of the nulifiers but nulifiers doesn't have that kind of treatment and they shound't have cause they are kinda fodder enemies that needs to be atend first . Besides giving these kind of protection to many many units is  kinda broking the idea of a heavy fodder unit that needs to be prioritesed .

5 hours ago, (NSW)SuperLuigi1025 said:

I am sure if this is Revenant Prime or just a skin for Revenant.

Remember the time that one skin for Ember was shown and almost everyone thought it was a new Warframe.

I have trust issues now when it comes to these kinda of post mainly because of the content creators on YouTube who was saying that skin for Ember was a new frame.

Until they say so I wouldn't be saying it is Revenant Prime for all we know it could just e a skin for Revenant.

it's very obviously revenant prime

On 2022-09-28 at 7:08 AM, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Bring the Railjack AI Buddy system over for regular missions! I need Kahl accompanying me on fishing trips!

I would love to see that expanded to something akin to FFXIV's dungeon Trust System, like make special daily or weekly "crew" challenges where you take your AI friends through a modified relic hunt mission. It could work like a Void Relic Exterminate mission but the lore perspective would be that you're raiding an Orokin derelict for supplies before Grineer/Corpus/Infested can get to it.

Also, would like to see something like FFXIV's Retainer Ventures for my "crew". Basically something where I could send them on 4-8hr missions at the cost of X resources for a % chance of gaining XP and skill points to a max of whatever.

On 2022-09-28 at 9:05 AM, [DE]Megan said:

822a35ac19777aadce90bbb29af3cb83.png

Tenno!

Join us on September 30th at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for the official reveal of the next Prime Warframe! The team will be taking a look back at Veilbreaker and our 50th Warframe, Styanax, before going over what the community can expect in October!

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself a Veiled Riven Cipher!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, September 30th at 2 p.m ET! 

Thank you for the Veiled Riven Cipher, i hope y'alls Days are the best and have a great 2022 take care and Happy Green day song, "Wake me up when September ends"

Archived