Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.7

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, FSK41 said:

to me best update since the last 2 years and i am playing since 2016. you can use launchers still if you arent completely braindead I dont understand the backlash 

2016-2017? you are just a kid in the game, you don't even have any idea how the game has been changing, and how many things are getting worse since the "Best Updates" launch 💁‍♂️

Thank you! Could we get a look at how Emergence Dissipate's energy pickups are collected by the operator? Currently the operator will suck them up and prevent a lot of that energy from going to your Warframe. Could the energy from these pickups be shared with operator and Warframe, just like how energy orbs are shared now? 

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

• Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors counting towards the Felarx’s Mounting Momentum Evolution III perk. 

• Each shell reloaded by the clones was counting towards the 1 shell reloaded = 10% more fire rate, which was increasing the buff 5x stronger than intended. This has been fixed since clones don’t reload real shells. 

Great, you managed to broke the Felarx with it, the fire rate buff from the Incarnon perk isn't working anymore.

Another hotfix with signifcant nerfs and a long list of supposed fixes I couldn't care less about.

I'm wondering, will you ever fix the really annoying stuff, such as:

SKIP CINEMATIC?

SKIP CINEMATIC?

SKIP CINEMATIC?

SKIP CINEMATIC?

SKIP CINEMATIC?

SKIP CINEMATIC?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
    •  

• Fixed the inside of Styanax’s skirt missing its pattern. 

So, let's fix animations or graphics.

Let's remove mechanics that people like (recasting 4th & ability to cast 1-3 while doing Final stand)

Let game disrupting bugs (Staynax jumps while in the air, Final stand is too high so you cannot move through some smaller places).

Am I going to play this frame or just watch it? I'm honestly confused what I'm supposed to do with that frame. It's free frame so we cannot criticize. But still... I had some fun with it. Now it's like I had to put some colors or skins and print him.

Thanks and I love that you're moving and unifying the Kahl and Archon Hunt dates...

HOWEVER, if you missed the first week of Kahl because of timer confusion like I did, and then played Junk Run when it became available 3 days ago (again, missed first week), then you DID NOT GET ANY NEW KAHL TODAY!

I thought this was an opportunity to catch up, but it seems it's not. I played Junk run on monday. Please run a script or something for players like me to get us the newest Kahl mission. There's no reason for me to not get the new Kahl along with everybody else today.

I don't want to be behind still and only get prison break on sunday. There's no reason for this.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed loss of functionality after getting knocked down as Mesa with her Peacemaker active. 

• As a general fix, Mesa should no longer be knocked down while Peacemaker is active, as intended. 

What about the auto-use bug that causes Mesa to grab onto stuff like ropes and get softlocked aswell?

I dunno if this was fixed or not because I've not played lich/sister content with Mesa (because she got nerfed into the ground with the lich/sister hp stuff).

Archived