Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.7

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Comandante_Chorizo_Prime said:

So... you guys ignored all the comunity Feedback about your worst update yet (veilbraker and all the weapon changes), Styanax death and other URGENT fixes?

Good for you, this is why ppl stop playing and doesn't even bother to invite friends. myself included.

Sarah Silverman Burn GIF by HULU

2 hours ago, Comandante_Chorizo_Prime said:

2016-2017? you are just a kid in the game, you don't even have any idea how the game has been changing, and how many things are getting worse since the "Best Updates" launch 💁‍♂️

lulz..i'm a closed beta tester/founder and i still think veilbreaker was 1 of the better updates.. as an aside who cares when that person started? that doesn't magically invalidate their opinion

1 hour ago, RevanZim said:

Thanks and I love that you're moving and unifying the Kahl and Archon Hunt dates...

HOWEVER, if you missed the first week of Kahl because of timer confusion like I did, and then played Junk Run when it became available 3 days ago (again, missed first week), then you DID NOT GET ANY NEW KAHL TODAY!

I thought this was an opportunity to catch up, but it seems it's not. I played Junk run on monday. Please run a script or something for players like me to get us the newest Kahl mission. There's no reason for me to not get the new Kahl along with everybody else today.

I don't want to be behind still and only get prison break on sunday. There's no reason for this.

I played the 1st mission day 1 or 2, and the 2nd mission this past Sunday (and a replay yesterday - can't remember if Sunday was before or after weekly reset).  I still only have the 2nd mission available (showing 4 days 6 hours left).

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Removed the ability for Kahl to use the Plasma Torch when he is stunned by a Deacon. 

• With the way he staggers around when stunned, you don’t want him putting those orders through. 

I mean you could just make it so the Stun animation doesn't loop for 30 seconds then instantly kill you anyway

This happened to me both in New Warm and Sneaky Sabotage. I got stunned by a Deacon but quickly escaped (with a perfectly timed Void Dash, and a Plasma Torch shot, respectively). But even though the Deacon was gone, the stun animation NEVER ends, and after 30 seconds or so you instantly keel over dead regardless

I suspect this was intentional. But you could have always... You know, not done it like that. If we escape the Deacon, let us go about our lives

3 hours ago, XennethKeisere said:

You'll fix an audio bug on the Kompressa but won't fix the fact that it loses almost 75% of it's damage due to a bug with Multishot.

Bra-vo.

By the way, still need to reconsider your Speargun Rework cuz the Javlok still sucks after you cut the damage from it's throw in half.

was it ever even decent? was any speargun good at it's main fire?

I dont know if i am the only one that thinks this but you guys at De when you gave eximus overguard you made certain game modes almost unplayable and the mode in particular is Arbitration Interception the drones were enough to deal with now their are eximus with enough overguard health to take towers and also in arbitration their is a massive amount of eximus units compared to regular enemys its almost like at a certain point their is more eximus then normal units and Eximus are supposed to be elite units units that are a cut above the rest and here they are almost out numbering normal units  plus overguard making them tanky enough to take towers even with the best guns and builds it takes time to get them off towers and another thing that adds to their overall godlyness is their overguard not being affected by abilitys mostly cc abilitys and elements on weapons  that would actualy come in handy i have no problem with them having overguard but the overguard being immune to abilitys makes a few modes unplayable and also nox is now overguarded and hes not an eximus only his eximus version was. so now at the moment im avoiding arby interception and interception in general and im pretty sure this ruins defence like arbitration and sortie defence with an actual moving defense  target i think making eximus availible to be cc'd by abilitys would be a great start or take away overguard entirely im cool with that too xD and also thanks for making eximus less annoying but overguard was a bit too much

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Archon Intensify not proc’ing from most heal-over-time sources. We originally listed this as an issue in the Hotfix 32.0.3 patch notes, and are here now with a fix for the following: 

Why is Chroma's lump-sum of Health bestowed by Heat Elemental Ward not classified as a heal? It grants you more health points that you didn't have before, leaving those health points (up to your max health) behind when it expires. Why does this not count as a heal?

It's also a pity that abilities like Rift Haven, and various ability-centric Lifesteal (Gloom/Hysteria, etc) and healing methods (exalted weapons with Life Strike and Healing Return), and Health-Orb-generating abilities do not count (Nezha's Chakram/Nekros' Desecrate/Oberon's Reckoning/Protea's Dispensary).

As it stands this mod that ought to be an endgame baseline improvement on Intensify (for those not using Umbral) is useful on less than half of the Warframes, unless you specifically choose to Helminth Infuse one of the 5 available Helminth-transferable Archon-Intensify-eligible abilities that can provide a heal. Three(?) more Helmenth-transferable sources and a few other Frame-locked sources wouldn't hurt overly much.

Appreciate you fixing the number of Frames you did though.

For the other Archon mods though, PLEASE consider expanding the trigger elements and/or their bonuses, as they're exceedingly restricted in whom they're good for.

Archon Continuity's Toxin effect will only work by default on 3 Warframe's abilities, outside of a number of very specific setups, fairly consistently either eating up an additional Warframe mod slot and/or Arcane and/or modding your weapons specifically to enable the effect to proc, which is often redundant because you could just mod your weapon to do the Corrosive proc in the first place. Making the effect go both ways would at least add a few more options for builds, so that anything proccing corrosive also proc'ed toxin, and vice versa. (if this would make Saryn's Spores too potent, potentially nerf the status chance of Spore's Corrosive procs? It's an INSANELY potent ability for 25 energy in the first place, so it could stand to be nerfed imo, to compensate for late-game mods bumping it back up to higher potency.

Archon Flow's requirement of an ABILITY KILL that is also COLD damage is narrow as HECK. Only 4 (if Chroma's included despite not being listed on the Wiki) Warframe's abilities (5 if you count Lavos who doesn't personally need more Energy in particular) Warframe abilities can theoretically proc this effect with their abilities by default, every single other method requires that you burn/restrict your mod/arcane/equipment choices further via augments and kitguns and theorem arcanes or modding exalted Weapons for Cold.

Why do a number of the Pseudo-Exalteds (Shattered Lash, Whipclaw) just not count for proccing these various Archon effects when they do the damage/kills/procs necessary for the triggering of the Archon mod effects?

Archon mods unfortunately feel mostly like a let-down with how wildly restrictive they are for what looks like so little gain, for a number of Warframes requiring Subsumes, and for others requiring secondary/arcane/modding choices to be mandatory in order to gain the benefit of these mods.

3小时前 , [DE]Megan 说:

Kahl’s Garrison/Break Narmer Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• The gate will now reopen after defeating the Narmer Thumper in the Junk Run mission arena. 

• This will allow you to go back and search for any missed collectables for challenges. 

Yeah changed old stupid mission and relaunch them at new one. wtf this week I still can't going back call grineer  to destroy those stone or looking for dog tag I may missed in the first map. Still Kahl mission is making me depressed...

Also where is the ammo resource balancing on charging weapons or even fix that simple kuva tonkor 1/30 ammo were not match the patch note 1/10?

28 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

I played the 1st mission day 1 or 2, and the 2nd mission this past Sunday (and a replay yesterday - can't remember if Sunday was before or after weekly reset).  I still only have the 2nd mission available (showing 4 days 6 hours left).

I have the same timer left, so it seems we're in the same boat and you played it sunday after reset.

Alternatively DE screwed up more than I thought, but if that's the case we should surely hear about a fix soon (tm).

6 minutes ago, RevanZim said:

I have the same timer left, so it seems we're in the same boat and you played it sunday after reset.

Alternatively DE screwed up more than I thought, but if that's the case we should surely hear about a fix soon (tm).

Yeah, they've definitely screwed something up with the delay.  I played week 1 in the original (only) window.  I played week 2 either half in and half out of the original window (or all out - if my Sunday run was after weekly reset), and half (or all) in the extended window.  But I did not get the new reset time.

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

And you wouldn't be salty if you have used frame and they just do opposite what they should do with that frame? More here:

Nah I've played way too long and seen the cycle of patches/changes too many times to be salty about this sort of stuff. 

3 hours ago, FSK41 said:

to me best update since the last 2 years and i am playing since 2016. you can use launchers still if you arent completely braindead I dont understand the backlash 

I definitely haven't been playing as long as you (dec 2013-mid 2014 on PS4, and then on PC from mid 2020 til now), but this is the least enjoyable update to come out while I've been playing.

The Archon Hunts are sorties with unimaginative (mechanic-lite and unfun) boss fights.  I enjoyed Kahl in New War, but hated the stealth bits of that quest (or stealth in any game).  Kahl's missions have stealth (not as strict) and awful "scour the map for hidden junk" on top of Kahl gameplay.  Most of my time spent playing these isn't enjoyable.  Styanax was fun, and not overpowered, when first released.  Of course the fun was bug-fixed out of him.  The weekly time-gating of the syndicate means it's not even grindable, in a game designed around grinding things.

The only update that rivals Veilbreaker for worst "in my time" is the Narmer bounties of New War.  Lazy copy/paste missions (bugs included), but at least I was playing Warframe in those.

The one in between those two - Zariman - is easily my favorite to come out while I'm playing.  I still enjoy the missions, apart from Armageddon.  Two of the new modes show they can still make new missions that are interesting and fun, and the mini-boss Angels are more enjoyable and have more interesting mechanics than the Archons.

Maybe after Zariman I was expecting Veilbreaker to be good - since I enjoy Zariman so much - and that's clouding my judgement.  But nothing about Veilbreaker has been fun to play, barring the intro quest.

5 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

I enjoyed Kahl in New War, but hated the stealth bits of that quest (or stealth in any game).  Kahl's missions have stealth (not as strict) and awful "scour the map for hidden junk" on top of Kahl gameplay.  Most of my time spent playing these isn't enjoyable. 

You're playing a space ninja game. "too much stealth" is 0% relevant or valid feedback imo XD if anything there hasn't been ENOUGH in the game for it to justify calling Warframes "Space Ninja". The gameplay has been as much ninja as the Great Ninja War arc in Naruto, where there's essentially zero sneaking and a million flashy superpower moves being used left and right.

Less AoE ability/weapon spam and more sneaking would be great for giving the game back some of its identity that's been lost over time. Even if they feel like they have to put more of it in Kahl's missions instead of normal gameplay to do so.

3 minutes ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

You're playing a space ninja game. "too much stealth" is 0% relevant or valid feedback imo XD if anything there hasn't been ENOUGH in the game for it to justify calling Warframes "Space Ninja". The gameplay has been as much ninja as the Great Ninja War arc in Naruto, where there's essentially zero sneaking and a million flashy superpower moves being used left and right.

Less AoE ability/weapon spam and more sneaking would be great for giving the game back some of its identity that's been lost over time. Even if they feel like they have to put more of it in Kahl's missions instead of normal gameplay to do so.

Sure, it's called a space ninja game.  But nothing I've done in the past 2 years is what I would call ninja-like.  If the stealth part of "ninja" had been overly prevalent in the past 2 years I easily would have just moved on.  Maybe this game was always supposed to have a stealth part, but just never did.  Sure, frames exist that have stealth (I use Ivara to scan up Simaris standing), but no where has it ever been necessary.

Calling it a space ninja game is really the issue, as never once did anyone have to act at all like a ninja - if by ninja one means stealthy surgical strikes.  It's just not what this game has ever been - even back in my time in 13-14 on PS4.  Sure, it was more tactical then, but still wasn't stealthy - unless you chose to play it that way.

Are you guys taking a p*ss with Kahl's mission??????

I just spent 40 minutes wondering around the map looking for all the crap you say I need to find, before jumping onto "railjack" to run away. Pobber thing does not exist on this map, there is no Veiled NPCs to unveil, password rocks managed to find only 3 out of 4 and genestamps 4 out of 5. Managed to find hidden chamber just at the beginning of the map too. Last time mission also did not have veiled NPCs. Why the hell are you listing these as tasks to do when they don't exist????
Now the best part!!!!!
I jump into grinnier ship, start blasting things, only for it to disappear and I am in the middle of nowhere with my crew 3000m away, and whatever her name is telling me to get my brothers. So I use /unstuck command, which teleports me back to where grinnier  ship is supposed to be, and now I see that my brothers are miles away again, one of them even trying to die. Ship is nowhere to be seen. So now I have to abort the mission and lose all that 40 minutes of wondering around looking for the crap you are asking us to look, which does not even exist in the first place.
The *&$% is going here???52390192317_35593df8e6_b.jpg

Archived