Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.7

[DE]Megan

Second time saying this: Allow more collectibles to spawn in Kahl missions, this is simply more straightforward and helpful. I really don't care if you're going to make them cumulative or not, I don't see how making multiple full-map runs is "intended".

Damage Attenuation and stupid RNGforged shards need to go.

Stop ignoring community feedbacks.

31 minutes ago, Bakfylla said:

I still keep running out of ammo, even when running assault rifles. Please increase ammo drops.

What rifles, do they have ammo mutation on them?

My Soma Prime I wasn't sure of until I took it into a mission to test, aim at head crits kicks in they soon be dead.

This is unrelated to the hotfix topic, but i was wondering if there was any discussion about expanding customization slots for Operators / Drifters?

With all the customization options that they are getting, having only 3 slots feels restrictive

Il y a 11 heures, Grav_Starstrider a dit :

Spy and Rescue??

All of the stealth frames???

zero detection ? not leaving a trail of bloody corpse on your way to objectives ? npc's finding a corpse ( probably taking pics with their cell phone ) who don't ring alarm ? nah there is nothing ninja about this game, still a fun game but the whole ninja thingie is just fake advertising unless you choose to play by yourself this way. Having an invis frame is not ninja at all it's just technologie.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.7

• Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors counting towards the Felarx’s Mounting Momentum Evolution III perk. 

• Each shell reloaded by the clones was counting towards the 1 shell reloaded = 10% more fire rate, which was increasing the buff 5x stronger than intended. This has been fixed since clones don’t reload real shells. 

About this... The Evolution III: "Mounting Momentum" now, is not working in any circumstance. I test with mirage prime (hall of mirrors activated) and oberon prime, in both cases is the same result,

Yesterday, before the patch, I play with this weapon and my oberon prime, in that moment the evolution works correctly. 

18 minutes ago, ShnaRinat said:

how to give orders in kahla? on G just puts an ordinary point! how to pass the mission then ?! had to cancel! what kind of bugs are you doing again

When you activate the command by whatever your spot/mark key is, you're are then ready to give an order, mine is left or right mouse button, It'll show you on your screen which button you need to press.

You have to have a unveiled teammate active to give orders.

9 hours ago, Mandolin53 said:

Still no fix on the weapon stat archon shards being multiplicative instead of additive.

If it was meant to be additive, the numbers would be a lot smaller.

(Five red Tau shards set to Secondary Crit = 187.5% crit chance on Kuva Nukor. The nerfbat would swing very hard, very fast.)

Am 28.9.2022 um 17:58 schrieb Comandante_Chorizo_Prime:

2016-2017? you are just a kid in the game, you don't even have any idea how the game has been changing, and how many things are getting worse since the "Best Updates" launch 💁‍♂️

this ,,kid'' participated in every event since I have been playing has 4 times more hours than you completed everything in the game at least once/has everything , ranked #2 in last global event and dare I say know a little bit more about most frames and other things than you so please dont paint the picture that I am unable to reasonable claim i have a good grasp of wf past

How is going the fix for Excavators made out of cardboards ? .... lvl 1 excavators in Steel Path mission is fun 5 min but it's been more than a year now.

And you wonder why so many game modes aren't popular .... oh right, you have no clue because your devs can't be bothered to play their own game.

Did you, DE, messed with stealth kill registration recently again?
Kills done with multishot mod (or shotgun) waaaaay too often break stealth multikill combo, I don't recall it being so until recently.
Example of what I was trying today:
Silngle arrow No element Paris prime bow... ok, multishot modded? No go, unless I see only 1 damage number, as soon as I see 2, it is not a stealth kill.
1 damage number from fully pulled back bow on lvl 40 bombard (some 4,4k damage) - stealth kill
2 damage numbers from quick shot bow on lvl 40 bombard (2x 2,3k damage) - no stealth kill even if the numbers pop up at (to me) same time

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-09-29 at 12:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Archon Intensify not proc’ing from most heal-over-time sources. We originally listed this as an issue in the Hotfix 32.0.3 patch notes, and are here now with a fix for the following: 

• Equinox’s Mend

• Ember’s Fire Blast with Healing Flame Augment

• Caliban’s Razor Gyre

• Garuda’s Blood Altar

• Gara’s Splinter Storm

• Inaros’s Passive, Desiccation, Devour, and Scarab Swarm

• Khora's Venari Heal

• Oberon’s Renewal with and without Phoenix Renewal Augment

• Revenant: Reave

• Saryn’s Molt with Regenerative Molt Augment

• Sevagoth’s Reunite

• Trinity’s Well of Life

• Wisp’s Reservoirs

• Wukong’s Cloud Walker

•  

Still doesn't work on healing over time from wisps motes, hope that's not intentional 

Archived