Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Choose The 2023 Conquera Floof! Warframe x Quest To Conquer Cancer

[DE]CoreyOnline

Choose Next Year's QTCC Conquera Floof!   

2,835 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Next Year's QTCC Conquera Floof!

• Condroc Floof
    • Mergoo Floof
    • Horrasque Floof
    • Virmink Floof

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2022-10-31 at 03:00 PM

I really don`t see the big deal with bloody floofs (even clem). I understand if you like stuffed animals IRL and you happy for this I get that but if you don`t own or like them I don`t see why you would like it in wf or hyping it up, I would rather mini action figures, they are way better imo.

And about the amount of effort your putting into this, I hope you going to put effort in when movember comes. If you`re going to keep making new cosmetics for this then you should do it for movember also instead of the same boring mustaches, It`s saying something when you put effort in for the women`s charity but not for the men`s charity, (which I have seen favouritism for females throughout the years) I was disappointed with it last year.

If you don`t I will be making a post about it.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

It`s saying something when you put effort in for the women`s charity but not for the men`s charity, (which I have seen favouritism for females throughout the years) I was disappointed with it last year.

It would not be accurate to say that Quest to Conquer Cancer is specifically a "women's charity" -- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and because the month is associated with the pink ribbon, our promotional images utilize pink. However, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, the recipient of the QTCC fundraising, treats patients of all genders and is a scientific research centre for all kinds of cancer. 

Cancer affects all of us and we are incredibly proud of the generosity displayed by the Tenno these last few Octobers! 

@(PSN)CalamitousCode @[DE]CoreyOnline

The point is, I hope the amount of effort that has gone into this is the same amount of effort that is going to go into movember when it comes out. If it is truly about awareness and support then DE should give ppl an incentive to donate just like they have don`t for this and make ppl more aware of movember.

On 2022-10-08 at 6:34 PM, (XBOX)VinentKELLER said:

Pink condroc floof

On 2022-10-08 at 10:39 PM, LovePeaceZordon said:

condroc gang!

On 2022-10-11 at 6:57 PM, allurelove02 said:

CONDROC

On 2022-10-16 at 9:59 AM, Rider_nick said:

Condroc! 

On 2022-10-18 at 7:37 AM, (PSN)Stilechtiar said:

I'm feeling Condroc with this one

On 2022-10-21 at 3:39 PM, (PSN)khongdung said:

I voted Condroc Floof , love this one for own but love all for this game ! Thanks !!!

All the best

Archived