Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Felarx Evolution 3 Dual-Mode Chamber & Mounting Momentum are not working [Fixed]

RaynerJ
Message added by [DE]Saske,

They broke it in the last patch when trying to fix the mirage bug (I assume the dev assigned to the task disabled the buff entirely, thinking it was a bug from the weapon itself.)
I hope it gets fixed quickly since it's the only perk at this tier worth it but don't get your hopes up.

Hello,
I just noticed that the change between projectile speed and punch through bonus doesn't happen while reloading.

Also in missions I permanently have either one or the other without the possibility of choosing.

Thx to considerate.

Ambo

Hello,

was trying out some different builds for felarx and noticed that the fire rate was not quite up to the mark as i last remembered,

Noticed that the mounting momentum buff is not applying on reloads (no buff icon , no actual fire rate improvement),

the Other reload buffs also do not change or apply no matter how often or how rarely you reload the weapon,

It also does not apply to the incarnon form.

Initially I thought this was an Arena-related issue, as the first time I noticed that it didn't work was in Rathuum, and then later during some Index runs.

Turns out that it doesn't work whatsoever, not in the Simulacrum, not in Arena types, not in "regular" mission types.

Hopefully this can get resolved quickly.

Title- it's been like this for a few hotfixes, I think since veilbreaker first launched, but in the UI, the indicator for what mode felarx is in (+punch-through or +projectile speed) no longer changes upon reloading if you have Dual-Mode Chamber selected for Evolution III. I tested in the simulacrum and normal missions (solo and public) just to be sure, and as far as I can tell this is not just a visual bug- the buff you have is only one or the other, and doesn't change until you start a different mission.

Archived