Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Felarx Evolution 3 Dual-Mode Chamber & Mounting Momentum are not working [Fixed]

RaynerJ
Message added by [DE]Saske,

So, for the past week or so, the Felarx Mounting Momentum perk hasn't been triggering. I have tested this both in mission and in simulacrum, and both settings result in the 10% fire rate per shell reloaded not triggering. I have even taken the perk off and on again to see it it would work, at no result. Can this be addressed in the next hotfix?

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This is not forgotten. 

Says this is not forgotten for a bug less than 2 weeks old yet has forgotten about the numerous other bugs that are over 3 months old.

Is there going to be a better method of approaching bug reporting and responses rather than having to rely on DE replies that come by rarely or seeing the bug being fixed in the patch notes?

On 2022-10-08 at 6:34 AM, BEaMAN said:

Felarx 3rd evolution the mountain momentum doesn`t work at all, it didn`t change any of the attack speed after reloading and doesn`t show any UI or buff upon

DE said on one of my older posts about this that they're aware and are working on a fix. No ETA though.

I tried the Ferlax in simulacrum and in normal mission and I don't see any Fire rate change that tied to the Mounting Momentum evolution (tried with magazine of 6 and 13) I also remember that it should show a buff Icon about the amount of ammo that you reload.

On 2022-10-01 at 7:07 AM, 0_The_F00l said:

punchthrough or projectile

There's also a weird bug with projectile weapons and punch through. I've been experimenting and noticed that transparent geometry like windows, and glass panes in the game, as well as the regular shield lancers where hitscan punch through can shoot through. It simply doesn't work the same for projectile weapons. While we're at it, please DE fix the problem with Punch through and how felarx charges slower as host because unlike phenmor and laetum headshots on fresh corpses you kill do not count, meaning a multishot that's overkill doesn't charge on felarx but phenmor and laetum does.

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Copied your mod config and the Phenmor doesn't get "stuck" for us here.  Are you using this gun in combination with any other abilities or strategies? 

Sometimes the Laetum will not automatically change back once the Incarnon charge is used, only way to get a usable gun again is to press the transform button. It doesn't happen regularly enough that I can work out why.  

Just did some tests, you can interrupt the transformation from Incarnon mode back to normal mode by melee attacking, this will render the Laetum non-functional until you press the transform button again. I'm pretty sure this can be triggered by knockdown as well but haven't tested it yet.

On 2022-11-07 at 7:56 PM, (PSN)nitto420s said:

I am talking about PHENMOR no FELARX. I just tested it STILL not going to normal fire mode after charge ends 

I am on PS5 was on PS4 at release not using anything, while using. The weapon has Never switched automatically like Laetum at charge end, since released. Also don't have a different skin on it either. Laetum had issues in beginning if you put a skin so I never put 1

Archived