Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe is 1st, how will you build it with Archon Shards.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Ill probably fill out my titania prime first. I managed to snag a tauforged amber shard so the casting speed is set. Then i think ill just stack ability strength and maybe one armor shard. Just too bad there are no range options with the shards as that would really round out the build i'm running.

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

First I’ll  go with building a 331% pillage Mesa so I can strip 100% armor in one pillage cast. Then once I get 5 touforged amber shards I’ll be rocking 112.5% parkour velocity so I can roll and flip all over the tilsets in PM.

What's the duration like on your pillage?

1 hour ago, Pakaku said:

Five amber Parkour shards on my Toxic Flight Hildryn, with my Praedos built for parkour velocity, just to flex on all of the Wukongs and Volts

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

OT: Gauss main. I'll probably go 2x melee crit damage and 3x parkour velocity.

They aren't all going into the same frame but rather used more surgically because I like playing a lot of different things. The red shards will initially go toward hitting specific ability strength thresholds, for instance I put my first one into xaku in order to hit 200% str for the full strip of armour and shields. I didn't want to use corrosive projection for it because that wouldn't help with the shield portion and just like that the shard saved me a whole mod slot.

Similarly I will be using the amber shards in place of the preparation mod that I like using on certain builds that can have a bad time if they don't get an energy drop early. Titania is a good candidate, as is my ivara stealth stuff build, but there's other good targets too. If health effectiveness works to give more energy through the Equilibrium mod I'll probably look to put one of those on a few frames too, like Oberon.

The blue ones will probably be used in groups of either 2 or 3 in order to avoid using flow. My Mesa build would benefit from that, as would a few other ones. I put my very first one in Xaku for an additional 225 armour though.

I'm splitting my shards between Khora and Mag, as they're just my go tos for everything.

All of my crimson shards go to Khora for melee crit damage and secondary crit chance, while amber shards go to Mag for energy orb effectiveness and cast speed paired with Malodor/Demeculant + Archon Flow.

Though I might run a 104 ratio of shards on Khora in the future, as 1 crimson shard can offset the Crit Damage loss with Gladiator Might, with the azure shards invested into either/both health and armor, maybe shields for a Parasitic Armor setup.

For a maxed range CC Titania build I love, it has always had a bit too low of damage to feel perfect in steel path endurance vs. Grineer but with 2x casting speed shards I can replace Natural Talent and then 3x extra energy shards will replace Energize in exchange for Arcane Precision for an increase in power strength of 25% and an extra 300% (additive) damage it is maybe around a 60% damage boost total and should help with chewing up clones ^^

Protea is next and I will just stack duration on her, that one is easy.

Gyre needs some extra power strength for Tharros strike to hit full strip @ 25 meters range without having to get 200 kills first so that will be a thing..

Then after that no idea. I really don't know what I'm going to do with all of the blue shards. 

I really don't know.

I am more of a jury rigger than a min-maxer. So for instance I put Life Strike on an Orvius, even though it costs me damage stats and Orvius not being the best glaive.

But in turn I bypass most of the game, since I can autoaim around corners and get a full heal on every attack.

I couldn't tell you what armor or shields any of my frames have... lol.

Similarly, I often don't mod for damage through power strength. On frames like atlas and khora I made them into controllers instead, with low strength.

I guess now I am thinking about my main thing is high efficiency, so I don't have to worry about running out of energy. I might have gone a bit too far in a few places, lol.

So I guess I tank through positioning, CC abilities and aimbot around corners on the Orvius, where they can't hit me anyway, and then get my damage from weapons mainly.

I also like to switch builds around and I don't have a main frame I play, so I don't know.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Frost 2x Effectiveness on energy orbs, 1 casting speed, 1+energy maximum, and my last one is going to armor or shield.

I'm gonna try a blind rage Frost

I have +150 armor and +25% casting speed on my Frost Prime and the difference is MUCH larger than I anticipated! His armor boost supports my parasitic armor helminth ability while the casting speed increase allows in-air avalanche casts to be complete before he lands and quickly enough to eliminate the danger of getting hit during the animation. Ice Waves come out instantly and I've swapped my Vazarin school with Zenurik(sp?), to take advantage of the strength boosted parasitic cast and then another strength boosted Bubble. Frost is just next level now and those two shard adds are chef's kiss in my book!

4 hours ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Frost 2x Effectiveness on energy orbs, 1 casting speed, 1+energy maximum, and my last one is going to armor or shield.

I'm gonna try a blind rage Frost

Also, I wouldn't go for blind rage on Frost. Try the Umbra mods with at least one Umbral forma. That strength gain is already enough to one hit armor strip with avalanche. You get to keep your efficiency and have more energy to fire off more abilities while also beefing up his already strong defenses.

Going to make an all purpose limbo setup that can do any mission except hijack (now that I think about it, a hijack limbo build could be funny, but anyway...)

There are 3 builds to it:

• A breach surge/rift torrent build for weapon dps (my main one)
  • A defense build with max duration and minimum range
  • And a "trolling" build with almost max duration and high range (not actually used for trolling, but funny story, I made a trolling build for the laughs, but I found out it was really good for interception. basically you just remove one of the towers and now you only need to worry about three towers instead of four)

Archon shards are 2 hp, 1 armor, 1 cast speed, and 1 parkour velocity. With the shards, I will have either 1.3 or 1.4k health (help I forgor number 💀) and a little under 8k ehp (btw that's a lot for a limbo build, and I can fit in all of the ability mods I need). That combined with rolling guard and unairu last gasp, I will probably never actually die.

With this, Limbo will probably be my best frame for almost everything, so once I get all the shards I need, I will probably only switch off of Limbo for eso nuking.

1 hour ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Also, I wouldn't go for blind rage on Frost. Try the Umbra mods with at least one Umbral forma. That strength gain is already enough to one hit armor strip with avalanche. You get to keep your efficiency and have more energy to fire off more abilities while also beefing up his already strong defenses.

I've 3x umbral formed him. I'm 9 forma in and I keep changing my build. I'm trying to reclaim duration from transient fortitude. Given the possible 150% energy+ and Archon Flow. I'm thinking my frost energy issues should be gone. 

1 hour ago, RichardKam said:

A reminder that you should be hording bile resources right now.

Any recommendation other than Railjack?

Going to need absolute truck loads of bile, which is something I've never thought I'd say...

Off the top of my head, Voidgel on the Zariman is a good option for bile, and can double as a focus farm and phermones.

The Void is another good one for Argon Crystals, and a fairly solid option if you're farming Primes and Aya.

Though honestly, it's kinda hard to beat Ticor Plates for Railjack...

Archived