Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe is 1st, how will you build it with Archon Shards.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

7 hours ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

I've 3x umbral formed him. I'm 9 forma in and I keep changing my build. I'm trying to reclaim duration from transient fortitude. Given the possible 150% energy+ and Archon Flow. I'm thinking my frost energy issues should be gone. 

I use a low duration build on my frost and really like it.

High efficiency low duration for avalanche spam with its augment.

Also subsumed ability to something that doesn't require duration worked pretty well in steel path.

Garuda since she is the one out of my 5 or so main frames that "needs" it and a frame I play alot.

Amber x2 +cast speed, Crimson x1 +power strength, Azure x2 +health. So right now I'm 1 amber shard away from done with her.

After that it will be to get +50% cast speed on Lavos, +50% duration on Protea (pew pew pew), +50% Cast speed, some energy and energy pick up on Frost. Considering going all out +armor on Revenant to help his companion stay alive better since Rev doesnt need anything for himself really. Then I kinda have Saryn and Banshee left to decide on.

i've just thrown all sharts I've gotten on Ash because I use him the most-not because he needed it.  In fact, no frames need it for any starchart or SP content in the game... its just more 'useless' powercreep that continues to trivialize the game and make any hope of challenging content a pipe dream.

Just gonna get Chroma to 1000 energy because I think it's funny, Then Parkour Velocity because he can bullet jump twice and it sends him flying.

51 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Lavos, 2 crimson for extra duration so my status procs last longer, and amber 1 being casting speed and the others being parkour velocity.

Point Agree GIF by Ford

14 hours ago, RichardKam said:

A reminder that you should be hording bile resources right now.

Any recommendation other than Railjack?

Honestly I don't think there's much of a need to hoard bile.  You're going to be getting 2 shards a week tops, so you won't need to remove shards with much frequency unless you plan poorly.  Taking a quick trip to the Void for some Argon Crystals every few days will be enough to keep most people topped off.

Archived