Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS5 player starting over on PC NA (console got stolen…), looking for a chill/relaxed clan to join

FuriousPorg

Hey, Tenno! So, a bit of a sad story… someone broke into our home the other night while we were asleep and stole our PS5. 😔 Our chances of ever seeing our console again are slim to none, the PS5 stock situation is still utterly dire, and it doesn’t look like we’re getting cross-save anytime soon, so I’ve decided to just start over again from scratch on PC. Losing all my progress stinks (especially as I had JUST started in on Steel Path missions), but not being able to play a game I love stinks more.

I’m a mere MR1 now, but I was MR12 over on PS5. There’s a lotttt of gear I have to rebuild for the MR fodder grind, so if anyone would be willing to invite me to their clan, I’d appreciate it a lot. 🙂 I’m an active player and am always willing to help clan mates out with missions and farming. One thing I should mention though, I’m not a huge fan of Discord or chatting on mic (very shy), so if your clan has a firm Discord requirement, it might not be the best fit for me.

Thanks in advance.

Archived