Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk glad set mod interaction

Lord_Drod

I know Baruuk probably isn't on top of the list for things to fix, but the glad set mods haven't been working with him almost 3 years now.  Is Baruuk supposed to be able to scale off your regular melee?  Do you want him to be able to use the set mods?  Should the waves contribute to the combo?  These are all things to consider. 

Right now it scales with regular melee and you can gain some hits from the waves somehow without really hitting anyone and not increasing your combo, but if it gets resets to 0, while not even going to a 1x combo, it completely erases your set bonus (like they aren't even equipped even though your regular melee is still at 12x).   So the only solution is to run corrupt charge on desert wind, so its combo is mostly always constant, except of course if you happen to get some direct hits and then its the same problem all over again when you lose that combo back down to 2x.

Khora can still red crit and scales off regular melee and even uses rivens.  I don't see why he can't.  I also think it's reasonable to fix some of these interactions.  I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section - it is a "mod interaction bug" w a specific warframe ability.

Archived