Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veil Proxima Erato - Orphix Mission is buggy

Lotus-123

Question

I am so tired of failing this mission. For some reason, my ship movement and warframe movement are slower in this mission. Controls are abnormally unresponsive. It takes a long time just to get to the orphix part of the mission, and then weird bugs keep happening. Just now, I jumped toward the orphix - and suddenly I had no operator, no warframe, no necromech. It sounded like I still had my warframe weapon, but couldn't see myself or move.

On other attempts, I've run into numerous problems where ship weapons are unresponsive, warframe movement is erratic and unpredictable. It's pretty hard to take out the jamming drones, or the sentients when you keep floating instead of bullet-jumping, or running into obstacles that you were trying to jump.

... Oh, and to make this a question, instead of just whining ...

Is there any way we can get DE to drop the hated and despised Orphix missions entirely - or at least fix them?

5 answers to this question

Railjack is one of the buggiest parts of Warframe.  I frequently get game breaking bugs in it, and not just on Orphix missions.  I have experienced your issue before, as well as many others.

Earlier this week:
- Joined someone else's session where going into the Artillery got me stuck in a gunner limbo where the only thing I could do is look left / right in what appeared to be one of the gunner bays, but I couldn't shoot or leave or /unstuck.  Ended up having to wait for the other players to finish the mission.

- Joined another's session where the other players, including the host, all left mid-mission, leaving me to try to solo the rest of the mission...in the hosts RJ rather than my own, despite me being the host by this point.  I don't know if the host's RJ was not specced out or if there was a bug, but the guns were doing almost no damage to enemy ships.  I eventually just quit (probably why everyone else did earlier).

- In yet another host's session, I once again got the bug where the doors in the RJ won't open.  Unlike when I was solo, this wasn't gamebreaking as other players could open the door for me.

- I swear that the mission portions of RJ have bugged as f*** enemy health.  Some enemy units will face-tank dozens of hits from a mausolon before going down, but a few seconds later, the same units will fall over dead after just a few hits.

And that was just this week.  Railjack is unstable and full of so many bugs that occur so frequently that I honestly think they should just remove it from the game, either until they can fix all the issues, or just redo / rethink it from the ground up, because it's an enormous waste of players time and is barely any fun due to the bugs and implementation design.

As per your issue, I would recommend asking others in Recruiting chat, or in your Clan / Alliance, if they could help you clear that node.  That's eventually what I had to do to complete the Veil Corpus Orphix node. 😔

1 hour ago, Achlevius said:

Railjack is unstable and full of so many bugs that occur so frequently that I honestly think they should just remove it from the game, either until they can fix all the issues

Absolutely agree with you that buggy railjack should be fixed or removed . . . I could extend that logic to buggy hoverboards . . .

4 hours ago, Lotus-123 said:

Is there any way we can get DE to drop the hated and despised Orphix missions entirely - or at least fix them?

Maybe making it so that it is actually worthwhile for people to play Orphix in order to notice these problems maybe?

Right now it is just another gamemode that isn't worth playing at all compared to the alternatives.

Archived