Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

23 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hello Tenno,

The team has reached another milestone in the development of Cross Platform Play with the latest Updates/Hotfixes. The time has come for our first public Cross Play test between Xbox and PC users. This post aims to inform you about what you can expect from this test and be the dedicated place where you can provide us with your feedback or issues about your experiences, which is very important to us.

What about Cross Save?
Cross Platform Play will be our first direction in getting all Tenno to play together, and we will announce details around Cross Save in a future announcement.

My question is:

In the future, how will cross save work if you have two big profiles on two separate platforms. Please, please tell me they will merge. I have a lot of DIFFERENT cosmetics on both. I need to hear these words from DE. Someone please shed light on this.

• Like 36

29 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:
  • No Conclave support
  •  

This feels really weird to see. Is this the first time that we've had official confirmation by DE on conclave in a long time? Even if that update is that it won't be enabled for initial cross-play tests?

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, XennethKeisere said:

Can we better define "Trading is restricted"?

I was just about ask that as well, since "restricted" means that it should still be possible just with limitations.

If it wasn't possible different wording would have been used like "No Trading between Cross-Platforms".

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

I was just about ask that as well, since "restricted" means that it should still be possible just with limitations.

If it wasn't possible different wording would have been used like "No Trading between Cross-Platforms".

I didn't see a single xbox icon in trade chat, so I'm guessing they meant "not possible at all".

• Like 1

Is conclave planned for the full release ? Because I've seen some Console gameplay and everyone is spamming Wolf Sledge, Cerata and Telos Boltace on console (Weapons that you guys reworked / buffed for PvE, but they also changed in PvP, making them broken)

Conclave will be hell on earth if you don't fix broken weapons and the saryn elec exploit

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, -Gwanox said:

Is conclave planned for the full release ? Because I've seen some Console gameplay and everyone is spamming Wolf Sledge, Cerata and Telos Boltace on console (Weapons that you guys reworked / buffed for PvE, but they also changed in PvP, making them broken)

Conclave will be hell on earth if you don't fix broken weapons and the saryn elec exploit

The way they worded it being "during the test" I think implies that they do plan to add such functionality later but aren't tackling it right now, least I hope so.

Inb4 'all 4 players 🤣' meme spam lol

• Like 1

1 час назад, [DE]Dudley сказал:

You can toggle the “Cross Platform Play” setting, allowing Tenno from both platforms to join each other’s squads and complete missions together. There will be a few limitations on some features during this test:

so i guess i can disable it and not participate in it since i don't really need it ? noice

• Like 1