The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

42 minutes ago, shut said:

mgzjXXO.png

Ah yes, of course.

i assume it's in reference to the Source being:

0x9yzVF.png

who is a primarily Espanol focusing Staff Member for Customer Support.
GnJGo8j.png
(and yes, that is true)

but that doesn't make it an actual statement, anyways.
People shouldn't be sniffing around for statements before a statement is made. not for something like this, it's not like there's some trade secrets being covered up or any sort of Jason Bourne conspiracy. 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

I started my account on xbox. 

A lot of frames i traded for. 

What happens to those frames when i load up on pc? Do they become unuseable?

Untradable if uncrafted?

If i do a relic fissure on pc get a piece of whatever then come back to xbox what happens to it?

What if i buy a riven from trade chat on xbox then load up on pc?

What if i buy a riven on pc?

What if i *roll* a riven on one platform then load up another?

A *huge* part of warframe revolves around trading. 

Better yet. 

What if i have a pc and xbox do i get to load up wf on pc and something somewhere goes bleep bloop you have access to pc trade chat now but xbox users dont? That wouldnt seem fair.

Cross *play* without cross save or cross trade i can understand.

But i feel like cross *save* without cross trade opens a whole can of worms that would be alot worse than who gets what cut of plat sales.

I think it's should be expected that you will be able to use all of your gear regardless of platform, but anything revolving around the platinum economy and trading just wont work cross platform. I think it will also be a safe guess to say that everything tradable that is earnt in game would be tradable regardless of what platform you're using, as long as you're trading to the same platform.

So for example, if you had a prime part you wanted to trade I think you will be able to trade it PC to PC, Phone to Phone, Xbox to Xbox, PS to PS, Switch to Switch, but not across any 2 of those separate platforms. And, if you traded the prime part for platinum on playstation for example, I don't think you would be able to use that platinum on any other platform and would only be able to use the platinum on playstation, but if you traded your platinum for a prime part the prime part would be usable across all platforms. (if it's consistent with other cross save games this is how I expect it to work)

Now, I am only speculating and using other games systems as a basis, so don't take my word for it 100%, but I personally think this is how it's likely going to work.

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

If cross save is enabled, will I be able to log in on a console, buy tennogen with plat, then go back on PC?

They will probably make it so that only plat bought on console can be used for console plat purchases.

Probably wind up with platform specific currency. 

8 hours ago, nomuru2d said:

Hi. Attempting to play the PC version, but because I used the Switch version to make my site account, it doesn't have a password that I can use to log into the PC client. Any way this can be fixed?

No, you cant use Switch account to play on PC

8 hours ago, Myscho said:

No, you cant use Switch account to play on PC

I think you misunderstand.

I can't make a new account to play on PC, because the email address I use is linked to my Nintendo account.

This is the only email address I have. Am I SOL?

7 minutes ago, nomuru2d said:

I can't make a new account to play on PC, because the email address I use is linked to my Nintendo account.

Create a new one, problem solved

1 hour ago, nomuru2d said:

No your not sol. You just have to wait for cross save to come out. And it's probably going to be maybe another year or two before cross save comes out I think.

I don’t know who is telling all of you that you can’t play with your friends on other systems. 

Guys you can play with other systems and invite them to squad.

I just did it right now.

I have a Steam PC - Soul3ss.

on my Xbox i have another account freeshype.

I invited my steam account to my squad from dojo and they entered the dojo. 

if you need to use voice, just call them on FaceTime or WhatsApp while you play. 

SIDE STORY

the only thing I literally care about is crossplatform trading. 
I was very good on PC. A lot of items, rare mods. 4x Forma Opticor. Prime warframes 

I just want my old stuff. They can keep the plat. 

I would have just done Thermia Fractures on Xbox, but everytime I tried to play there were never enough players. Now there are but I don’t know if doing that mission is even still possible. I miss my opticor.

From what I have seen crosstrading would make stuff cheaper becuase of more availability. So really all the complaints against it rack up to scammer people being butthurt about the idea of not able to sell at obnoxiously high prices.

Honestly I get tired of this game because seeing a "market" where people sit there all day trying to sell stuff for way more than it's worth like some kind of foreign scammer ripping tourists is embarrassing game design, and I still can't beleive this company encourages that. 

10 часов назад, (XBOX)Vergil сказал:

From what I have seen crosstrading would make stuff cheaper becuase of more availability. So really all the complaints against it rack up to scammer people being butthurt about the idea of not able to sell at obnoxiously high prices.

Honestly I get tired of this game because seeing a "market" where people sit there all day trying to sell stuff for way more than it's worth like some kind of foreign scammer ripping tourists is embarrassing game design, and I still can't beleive this company encourages that. 

If I understand you correctly, then you are mistaken. There is no deception and fraud. You can buy from players at their prices, or you can buy in the in-game store. And the prices of the players are always lower than in the store. If you do not have the means to buy, then get items through the game.

With cross-play, I'm experiencing a noticeable increase (to about 20% of missions) in major visual freezing during a map loading screen for Star Chart missions that lasts for 20+ seconds and leads to being disconnected from the host and being returned to the Orbiter.  It is not strictly a result of cross-play, but is greatly exacerbated by it due to the wide variety in hardware performance from other players.  I suspect Xbox One devices (not Xbox Series devices), PlayStation 4 devices, Nintendo Switch devices, and underpowered PC devices are affected, but I can only personally vouch for Xbox One X.

For bug report details, please see Major frame rate freezing (about 20 to 60 seconds) leading to squad session disconnection when other players join the squad and spawn during a map loading screen.

On 2022-12-21 at 8:36 PM, (PSN)Navi_Pandora22 said:

If I understand you correctly, then you are mistaken. There is no deception and fraud. You can buy from players at their prices, or you can buy in the in-game store. And the prices of the players are always lower than in the store. If you do not have the means to buy, then get items through the game.

Good luck with that on rivens, vaulted primes and many other things. If you think trade chat isn't full of scammers you must not use it much

15 часов назад, (XBOX)Vergil сказал:

Good luck with that on rivens, vaulted primes and many other things. If you think trade chat isn't full of scammers you must not use it much

If you encounter fraud, then write to
the technical support service to block
these users. As for the prices, I think
they are fair, but if they do not suit
you, then you have the opportunity to
play, get mods and improve them,
unlock relics and get basic parts. You
can get a lot by playing or buying in
the in-game store. But if you can't buy
or you're too lazy to play and get
game items, then I'm surprised by
your outrage. Play and enjoy the