Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

10 minutes ago, Robisgreat10 said:

LF = Looking For

WTB = Want to Buy

WTS = Want to Sell

WTT = Want to Trade

And from us Xbox to y’all the numbers at the end let us know who wants to join so we can invite them. I was laughing so hard looking at all the pc confused about us and us confused about H 

• Like 3

My first experience was good, I’m a Xbox player for many year now but a few years ago I got a pc. I have been playing warframe recently but I’ve been on old gen and it’s really bad. Load times are longer than some missions and it’s very clunky. But I was playing with a friend on pc yesterday and it was smoother than when I run with Xbox people. Also I’m NA West and my friend is is Australia. So the connection was better than ever which is crazy for me. Normally I crash nonstop and can’t load in by the time the missions Finnishes but yesterday it was really good. Inviting wasn’t a issue and was smooth I could invite him he could invite me. We even did a 2hr SP kuva survival Requiem and we had no issues. On top of that with crossplay enabled load times were fast missions had people in them and it was nice not having to solo random stuff most of the day. On issue was a specific bug that I noticed when hunting void angels was a lot longer time to exit from him in operator not sure if that’s cus crossplay or some new bug, but it was a super slow transition. Overall, I’m glad the test was going I was able to play with many pc players and had know issues. This gives me hope we get crossplay and cross save soon (I just wanna be on pc :( I hate loading 5min for capture that takes 1min…)

keep up the good work DE great progress 

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mad Unikorn said:

And from us Xbox to y’all the numbers at the end let us know who wants to join so we can invite them. I was laughing so hard looking at all the pc confused about us and us confused about H 

Having played every platform except XBOX, it's interesting to see how the different communities are. I never saw the number system in Switch or PS4 either. It's an interesting player lead solution.

Just now, (NSW)mrEkli said:

Having played every platform except XBOX, it's interesting to see how the different communities are. I never saw the number system in Switch or PS4 either. It's an interesting player lead solution.

Yeah I like it cus it doesn’t clutter my PMs it’s funny cus a lot of us claim numbers like I do 357 and over 8 years now I’ve only seen a few 357s that were not me. Also I was looking when y’all do 3/4 or something and we time out need 1 so much slower for us too lol. Some good things learned from all sides

the one thing that will never be fixed is when I say PMO I don’t get offers 😭

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mad Unikorn said:

Yeah I like it cus it doesn’t clutter my PMs it’s funny cus a lot of us claim numbers like I do 357 and over 8 years now I’ve only seen a few 357s that were not me. Also I was looking when y’all do 3/4 or something and we time out need 1 so much slower for us too lol. Some good things learned from all sides

Maybe we could start a thread on the forums here about different norms we have and etiquette? It'd be nice to be on the same page with Cross Play coming.

Just did a radshare 2 PC and 2 XBox. 

The first try, one of the XBoxen dropped out, but not really, so he wasn't on the squad, but I couldn't invite him because the squad was full. We ended up abandoning the mission.

The second try, he got dropped out while we were loading, but immediately rejoined the squad. He didn't actually show up for a good 20 seconds or so after everyone else.

Played for a few hours last night running some random stuff in railjack and normal missions and everything ran normal. Only issue I noticed was in Hydron where the wave would advance before all enemies were dead. It was mostly just 1 to 2 enemies left alive. A pc player was host at the time when I noticed this.

Edited by (XBOX)d4e4me

Hello everyone! I first thank you for making me part of this public test of cross play. The report right now is that in free roam, I only saw Xbox players and no PC players. Not sure if this is a bug or just timing. Everything works wonderfully otherwise. This feedback is of last night around 11:00pm to 1:00am Eastern. Thank you all who read this for your time and patience. 

I played on both my accounts for a bit.

On my PC account there weren't many issues.  Just the stuff I experience normally on my PC (Like the open worlds will sometimes get real laggy).

On my XBOX account I did a little pub hydron with two PC guys and another XBOX fellow. Trying to chat with controller is difficult as always. On the 10-15 wave the hosting PC player "left" or was dropped.  It didn't appear to be intentional as we all selected to stay rather quickly. In that mission there was also enemy lag likely from high ping as some enemies would start to teleport or not receive damage at strange times.

It was playable though both ways and random squads were more consistently filled. 

BUG OCCURANCE:

Xbox player can enter your Dormazone and interact with your Warframe Displays in the Panorama room.

This interaction results in hard-crashing the Xbox player. 

Tested.

Hope this is looked into to prevent anyone from interacting with them except for the one who owns the Dormazone

• Like 1

6 hours ago, --LoneDragon--Rath said:

sometimes, XBox players cannot read or write in chat. If I try to PM the player, 

I played about for 8~9 hours until 12 hours before and I've never seen PC tennos chat on Recruiting chat. Maybe needs to fix? But somehow xbox host invited PC tenno without his number ticket, maybe a friend of the xbox host? IDK what happens exactly.

3 hours ago, DoSShule said:

Enemy count seems lower and that is not good.

*arbitration 1hr

*Sp Mot 1hr

Or of the relic cracking runs I did last night had 1 XBox player and was an interception on that Corpus ship map. Granted someone had an oops with a Nova and slowed the enemies once, even once those were gone it seemed like pretty slow spawns. We only got 9 traces the first waves and had to leave one tower uncaptured and even let the enemies take a second one back once we were ahead on percentage to get all 10 for the second grouping. Again, this was on on the gigantic map where there was more time for enemies to get corrupted while they slowly shuffled towards us.

We did get the Revenant BP to drop, so it turned out to be worth the extra few minutes. But yeah, something seemed wonky with the spawns there. Other missions that I ran last night with mixed groups seemed fine, but I didn't run a ton of them or different types.

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

I played about for 8~9 hours until 12 hours before and I've never seen PC tennos chat on Recruiting chat. Maybe needs to fix? But somehow xbox host invited PC tenno without his number ticket, maybe a friend of the xbox host? IDK what happens exactly.

I saw plenty of Xbox people in recruiting late last night and into the morning hours. Not sure what convoluted process yall have on console for inviting people, but on PC its easy to click on people that put LF (looking for) when you're gathering people as a host or having people message they want to join and just clicking their named chat tab to invite.

15 hours ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

feel like preparing keyboard or idk 

Probably need to head to Goodwill or your local charity shop and pick up a cheap USB keyboard if you don't have one lying around, yeah.

5 hours ago, HeavyDeception said:

So when playing with xbox players and hunting for a lich they assassinated me and not the lich lol I don't know how it happened. I was next to the lich when it happened.

My guess is it was a radiation lich and someone got procced. Was the lich casting Oberon's grass?

25 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

I saw plenty of Xbox people in recruiting late last night and into the morning hours. Not sure what convoluted process yall have on console for inviting people, but on PC its easy to click on people that put LF (looking for) when you're gathering people as a host or having people message they want to join and just clicking their named chat tab to invite.

Looks like PC can see Xbox chat

but Xbox can't see PC chat  maybe

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Mad Unikorn said:

That'll happen no matter what platform you play on. I usually didn't even bother when people message me, "How much?". Though I don't really do that anymore because it's much easier to just put a price and go from there unless you really don't know what it's worth.

24 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Looks like PC can see Xbox chat

but Xbox can't see PC chat  maybe

There was plenty of chat between PC and Xbox people late last night when I was on. Friendly (mostly thankfully) platform ribbing, discussion about future trade fluctuations, dismay about look and mod links not working across platforms yet, and Xbox people going on and on about someone yall think is a boogeyman. A small group of us were trying orbiter and dojo visits across platforms, which was super broken, but oh well.

My partner is on xbox and I am on pc. We were able to party up in game, however, when we tried to run missions on the public matchmaking setting, one of us would be slow to load in and get kicked. We had no issues when we set our social settings for friends only. The biggest issue we noticed however was trying to do bounties on Cambion rift with the public matchmaking setting. my partner on xbox was party lead and loaded in with no problems. I loaded in and got kicked almost immediately. My partner was able to invite me back in, but as soon as I joined back in, it started to lag heavily. it took some time before I could load in any vehicles, and I couldn't kill anything. The mission also seemed to be ahead of what objectives I was seeing/suppose to be doing. Other than this, I have not noticed any other major issues however and cannot wait for the full release of crossplay.

Edited by RavenArtemis