Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl sprint toggle bug

(PSN)Guyannas

The sprint toggle gets turned off whenever Kahl interacts with things like consoles or terminals.  This happens both in the Veilbreaker quest and the Break Narmer mission.  Sprint should stay toggled on and not toggled off every time you interact with something.

Expected (with all other missions, including Warframe and Operator):

1) Turn sprint toggle on

2) Interact with console

3) After hacking, etc. the console, the sprint toggle is still turned on.

What happens instead (with Kahl missions):

1) Turn spring toggle on

2) Interact with console

3) After hacking, etc. the console, the game turns off sprint so that you have to toggle it back on to go back to sprint mode.

On 2022-09-29 at 7:49 PM, (PSN)Guyannas said:

Sprint should stay toggled on and not toggled off every time you interact with something.

This has been an issue for ages, and not just with Kahl. For example, entering a turret or the piloting seat in a Railjack will also turn sprinting off. Some warframe abilities do it as well. For quite a while every single melee attack would turn it off.

There have been frequent complaints about this, but DE is to busy breaking stuff or adding cheap-knockoff-gameplay than to fix basic functionality in almost a decade.

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

Some warframe abilities do it as well.

Which ones are left?

I thought all were caught and fixed by now.

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

DE is to busy breaking stuff or adding cheap-knockoff-gameplay than to fix basic functionality in almost a decade.

Well that's a nice tone that both engenders sympathy and surely makes the people giving you this free game feel appreciated :D

(Not saying you don't have a point, some bugs / issues really shouldn't have been going on for this long.)

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned above, I have also noticed that this is sometimes an issue when playing as your Warframe.  For instance, when you mount and unmount a turret, your sprint toggle will be turned off.  This has always been the case for as long as I can remember.  But people rarely use turrets in Warframe missions because they are actually a hinderance most of the time.

The problem with it happening to Kahl is that Kahl depends so much on these interactions that turn your sprint toggle off.  The jetpack thing that was mentioned here is definitely one of them, and same with the plasma thing.  Those functions are used quite frequently in Kahl missions and so the toggle bug becomes a big hassle.  I feel that Kahl moves too slow in his missions as it is and having the sprint constantly toggled off makes him even more slower than he should be.

Archived