Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's super weird that there's such heavy credit and endo drops in all the late game stuff.

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

Primed Mods

(that's the reason)

I've got over 5000 hours in the game, LR2, and have been playing since 2013. I've only just completed all of the primed mods :) 

Lower levels you don't need as much endo, because the mods need less endo and credits to rank up. But as you start to pick up primed mods (the sacrifice and onwards primarily) the endo and credit rewards will scale proportionally. 

6 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

You need the endo to get the strength to do the mid-game content that drops better amounts of endo. 

Welcome to warframe! Basic game design - to get to the next tier of stuff, you need to do a bit of grinding, so you can unlock the tier that lets you grind more at once with better efficiency. 

7 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Ultra elites posting pictures of 100 ayatan sculptures and 2 million endo probably tried to make it seem like that was normal, but it's not. 

I think that just falls in the maybe-just-barely-elite category. I'm definitely not "ULTRA" elite - and I have well over 100 fully socketed sculptures,  and additional 400 unsocketed ones with a couple thousand stars to put in them and 2 million endo.

Plus another 70,000 mods I could dissolve into endo.

I'd hate to think what the "ultra elites" actually have.

11 hours ago, bonamb said:

Primed Mods

(that's the reason)

I've got over 5000 hours in the game, LR2, and have been playing since 2013. I've only just completed all of the primed mods :) 

Lower levels you don't need as much endo, because the mods need less endo and credits to rank up. But as you start to pick up primed mods (the sacrifice and onwards primarily) the endo and credit rewards will scale proportionally. 

Welcome to warframe! Basic game design - to get to the next tier of stuff, you need to do a bit of grinding, so you can unlock the tier that lets you grind more at once with better efficiency. 

Nice that you were condescending, but I have half your hours and have no issues with endo.  And no, it's not basic game design to put basic resources as the primary drop from endgame content, and have them be almost nonexistent early game.  I struggled with crdits and endo early game.  Not a fun struggle, but a frustrating, confused struggle because the drops felt way too low.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

Nice that you were condescending, but I have half your hours and have no issues with endo. 

My apologies I was just using it as an example of "it takes a while" to complete em all. I never specifically aimed to complete all the primed mods and didn't grind arbitrations like mad (though they are fun) as some people might, I just got there passively after a long while with those basic resources dropping from the endgame that you mentioned. 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

And no, it's not basic game design to put basic resources as the primary drop from endgame content, and have them be almost nonexistent early game.

Have you ever played cookie clicker? Take that or any other grindy game, where you get limited amounts of X resource when you start out, you can use X resource to get to the next level where it is easier to get more of X resource so you can get to the level after that. Warframe is a f2p grindy game built along similar lines. It gives newer players a goal of "oh I don't get much endo from here, but if I progress further into the game I can get more endo". 

Archived