Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC 2022 Twitch Campaign - October 3 to October 9

[DE]Dudley

8ca38299fc81a8da85430c2597d0685c.png 
Tenno,

This is our third year partnering with the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in the Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC)! For the month of October, we will have a special focus in our streams on raising awareness and donations in the battle against breast cancer. If you are able to, please consider donating to this worthy cause. Every little bit helps, and your donations make a real difference in the lives of people living with and affected by cancer.

On Mondays in October from 2 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET, you can tune into twitch.tv/warframe to catch the Community Team Fundraising Stream. Join members of the Warframe Community Team as we kick off each week sharing some important information from the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, preview the community fundraisers of the week, and check in on our community goals.

Tune in on Wednesdays at 3 p.m. ET to hang out on the Warframe International Stream. Some of our Spanish team will be hosting their usual shows delving into gameplay, jokes, and fun times.

On Thursdays at 6 p.m. ET, Prime Time continues where you will see some of our usual hijinks, community highlights, and fun gameplay. We offer a QTCC Quest Grab Bag that you can claim after watching for 45 minutes.

• Dax's Shawzin 
  • Lotus Noggle 
  • Konzu Noggle 
  • Orokin Tea Set 

c4acc74e5e30eea11baf35d855411800.png 

In addition to the Community Team Fundraising Stream, Warframe International Stream, and Prime Time you can claim this week’s Drop by tuning into our amazing Community Fundraisers.

Our Community Fundraisers for the week are:
Monday, October 3 

Kirarahime @ 3 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/kirarahime

Tuesday, October 4
PyrrhicSerenity @ 2 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/pyrrhicserenity

Wednesday, October 5
MrRoadblock_ @ 3 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. - twitch.tv/MrRoadblock_

Thursday, October 6
Saturnsixthbar @ 8 a.m. ET to 10 a.m. ET - twitch.tv/saturnsixthbar
Disfusional @ 8 p.m. ET to 10 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/disfusional 

Friday, October 7
str8opticroyal @ 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/str8opticroyal
Pixelreboot @ 4 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/pixelreboot

Saturday, October 8
AcolyteSynpai @ 2 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/acolytesynpai

• Unfortunately, this fundraising slot is cancelled. No drops will be live at this time. See you on Sunday!

Sunday, October 9
TennoForeverYT @ 12 p.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/tforeveryt

Twitch Drop Eligibility Reminders

• Please ensure that you have your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked so that you may be eligible for Drops. You can link your account at any time via warframe.com/twitch.
  • This week’s Drop has the following claim limits:
    • Once from the Community Team Fundraising Stream (watching 45 minutes)
    • Once from the Warframe International Stream (watching 45 minutes)
    • Twice from Prime Time (watching for an hour and 30 minutes)
    • Once per Community Fundraiser (watching 45 minutes).

Thank you, Tenno, for your support and we hope to see you on stream!

58 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

This is our third year partnering with the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in the Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC)! For the month of October, we will have a special focus in our streams on raising awareness and donations in the battle against breast cancer. If you are able to, please consider donating to this worthy cause. Every little bit helps, and your donations make a real difference in the lives of people living with and affected by cancer.

Is the QTCC site going to be updated with this years' rewards and dates?

This is good and all but I hope you going to put more effort when movember comes. If you`re going to keep making new cosmetics for this then you should do it for movember also instead of the same boring mustaches, It`s saying something when you put effort in for the women`s charity but not for the men`s charity, I was disappointed with it last year.

If you don`t I will be making a post about it.

On 2022-09-30 at 4:12 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

This is good and all but I hope you going to put more effort when movember comes. If you`re going to keep making new cosmetics for this then you should do it for movember also instead of the same boring mustaches, It`s saying something when you put effort in for the women`s charity but not for the men`s charity, I was disappointed with it last year.

If you don`t I will be making a post about it.

technicaly its not gender specific past  few times. that aside they need to make the mustaches, pumpkin head, easter ephemeral and ears, water event ephemeral and sutch permanent. stop stealing them back from the players theres no reson to remove them especially since the xmas and valintine stuff is permanent. on that note why has there ben no new sesonal ship themes since over 3yrs ago ? why do we still not have pumpkins or piles of leafs fer ship/dojo ? why was the st.patricks color pallet not available over 6yrs in a row ? or the 4th july pallet ?  lot more to add to this topic but this should be enugh to express the issue

What does this once per etc mean?

This week’s Drop has the following claim limits:

Once from the Community Team Fundraising Stream (watching 45 minutes)

Once from the Warframe International Stream (watching 45 minutes)

Twice from Prime Time (watching for an hour and 30 minutes)

Once per Community Fundraiser (watching 45 minutes).

On 2022-09-30 at 12:40 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

We offer a QTCC Quest Grab Bag that you can claim after watching for 45 minutes.

Will this grab bag finally support duplicate protection? That's the only problem I have with these drop grab bags, are getting screwed by RNG and getting 'rewarded' with a reward that can only be owned once on my account. Duplicate protection would greatly help with this problem.

On 2022-09-30 at 12:40 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

In addition to the Community Team Fundraising Stream, Warframe International Stream, and Prime Time you can claim this week’s Drop by tuning into our amazing Community Fundraisers.

Our Community Fundraisers for the week are:
Monday, October 3 

Kirarahime @ 3 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/kirarahime

Tuesday, October 4
PyrrhicSerenity @ 2 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/pyrrhicserenity

Wednesday, October 5
MrRoadblock_ @ 3 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. - twitch.tv/MrRoadblock_

Thursday, October 6
Saturnsixthbar @ 8 a.m. ET to 10 a.m. ET - twitch.tv/saturnsixthbar
Disfusional @ 8 p.m. ET to 10 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/disfusional 

Friday, October 7
str8opticroyal @ 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/str8opticroyal
Pixelreboot @ 4 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/pixelreboot

Saturday, October 8
AcolyteSynpai @ 2 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/acolytesynpai

Sunday, October 9
TennoForeverYT @ 12 p.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/tforeveryt

Twitch Drop Eligibility Reminders

• Please ensure that you have your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked so that you may be eligible for Drops. You can link your account at any time via warframe.com/twitch.
  • This week’s Drop has the following claim limits:
    • Once from the Community Team Fundraising Stream (watching 45 minutes)
    • Once from the Warframe International Stream (watching 45 minutes)
    • Twice from Prime Time (watching for an hour and 30 minutes)
    • Once per Community Fundraiser (watching 45 minutes).

Thank you, Tenno, for your support and we hope to see you on stream!

Is there only 1 drop per stream?

yeah, after a few days of watching streams, checking to see if my twitch and warframe were linked, and hoping that anything would happen, I finally got one drop.. the konzu noggle. I then watched the prime time stream for a couple hours waiting for it to do something, but the stream was broken on my end with no time left for drops. between the timing of when drops occurred, the finnicky drop methods, and the kinda disappointing reward system, this drop event has felt like a wash. I realize that twitch has been really difficult for people lately (especially the streamers, but just in general as well) and I'm sure the warframe team is trying to work on it in some way, but a little acknowledgement of the issues would be appreciated, like with the stayanax reward. I feel like that was handled well and really quickly, so why does this feel like it's getting ignored? sorry if this felt like a callout; I hold the warframe devs in high regard, so all of this is coming from a place of respect.

Where's prime time drops?

So I look at drop times in twitch.

Prime time #321 22.45-22.47 gmt

Prime time #321v2  22.30-22.35 gmt

Ehh...

P.S lol. They added 3rd one. None of it would work because time has already passed for all of them.

Archived