Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant's Mesmer skin should only take effect after shields are broken to allow it to work with his passive

(PSN)Eloraeon

This would allow Mesmer skin to not waste charges on trash mobs when not needed, play into Revenant's high base shield count and also allow his passive to actually function during his usual gameplay.

It should still negate status damage as usual, just only use stacks when health is damaged, and not give the damage immunity to his shields. Any thoughts?

8 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Mesmer Skin charges should also "store" status effects Revenant prevented on himself to let Reave do its status transfer to enemies.

I forgot this part of the ability even existed. It's crazy how Revenant has elements of his kit that are just completely disabled by Mesmer Skin, especially when it seems like you're supposed to be keeping Mesmer Skin active as often as possible.

I mean, his mesmer skin also doesn't synergise with his 4th ability either. His 4th redirects the damage he takes into the beams, but he is invulnerable so he doesn't get that. It also doesn't interact with Reave's status transfer, because he is yet again invulnerable.

I also wish he was an actual eidolon frame.

Archived