Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw parts in the Nights of Naberus shop 2022?

(XBOX)Castaer

In Dev Stream 164 on 9/30/2022 while talking about the Nights of Naberus event, Rebecca said about Daughter’s shop, “it brings back everything that was there in previous years”. They showed off the inventory of the NoN shop, but there were no Plague Zaw parts at all. The Plague Zaw parts should definitely be included in the shop this year, since they’ve all been included in the past, and Rebecca said they would be there live on the stream. Also in the stream they said that Plague Star is not happening in 2022, so these Zaw Parts really do need to be included in the NoN shop this year. 

47 minutes ago, (XBOX)Castaer said:

In Dev Stream 164 on 9/30/2022 while talking about the Nights of Naberus event, Rebecca said about Daughter’s shop, “it brings back everything that was there in previous years”. They showed off the inventory of the NoN shop, but there were no Plague Zaw parts at all. The Plague Zaw parts should definitely be included in the shop this year, since they’ve all been included in the past, and Rebecca said they would be there live on the stream. Also in the stream they said that Plague Star is not happening in 2022, so these Zaw Parts really do need to be included in the NoN shop this year. 

That and exodia contagion please!

I'm hoping/thinking that a lot of that stuff was place holder because it had the Sheev for some reason, which I just finished building because it's a weapon usually from invasion rewards. Was it there in the past? Also I don't think I saw any of the old ephemera. For some reason Spinneret was in NW, so that not returning maybve makes sense but I didn't see or at least didn't notice the Naberus Ephemera or Nyctalus Ephemera. And as much as I absolutely love the orbiter decoration I'm hoping there's something else for the warframe or maybe a weapon skin that's new.

Archived