Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker garrison

Simply_The_Cat

So, we have Kahl's garrison. After (almost) every mission we level it up and get new NPCs in there. Question: why? 
What's the point of everyone besides Chipper as the new stuff vendor? Do they just sit there purely for decor? Maybe you could add at least some functionality to them? You know, make Drifter's camp something more than just a skin for an orbiter. Like maybe Ostron guy could process the fish from all the open worlds at once for you, or that corpus dude could manufacture kitguns and zaws for us? Or maybe give them something new, preferably tied to Kahl's missions, like his arsenal customization, different mission modifiers, maybe once-per-mission buffs for Kahl that you buy with resources? 

8 hours ago, Simply_The_Cat said:

Question: why? 

Well, for 'story' these are people who kahl sees as true enough brothers to live in his home, (for whatever reason, dont ask me), he may start missions out looking like a one man army that gains a following but as he said he needs time to prepare between missions, and I'm assuming that having more brothers makes it 'faster' for him to get ready for the next mission (in terms of story, not gameplay).

8 hours ago, Simply_The_Cat said:

Do they just sit there purely for decor?

As for this, yes, that's their goal, to be decor, and be implied helps to kahl, minus the one that gives you a navigation menu around him, but that's just a navigation menu, I honestly dont mind it, but I understand that they could do more with the idea.

Archived