Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reguarding the upcoming wolf themed warframe

Wevi

Over the years warframes have become more heavy visually designed than their predecessors. This is not necessarily a bad thing however
because of these new designs it have become increasing difficult to place cosmetic armor on those frames. the armor is either poorly placed and scaled or completely out of place as the shoulder designs dwarf the armor piece.

I highly suggest making the frame's wolf shoulders an auxiliary slot for customization or make it a build in armor piece like what volt, mag prime, oberon and a hand full of the older warframes have.

I was excited when the auxiliary slot got introduced but it is a shame how underutilized it became.

This is probably a diminutive thing in the greater picture that is actual issues with Cosmetic Armors, specially considering the Design isnt quite modeled yet.

The real question that needs answering is why DE hasnt repurposed the Melee Holster and Sigil Customization Systems for an Armor positioning option, it would literally get rid of most of the issues with armor cosmetics right there and then.

8 hours ago, Magnus said:

She's so busy. I really hope to turn off her excessive amount of mouths.

IMO the wolf heads are fine. So long as they get the Protea treatment, being active parts of her ability set.

If they're just bolted on to try to force the theme, that'll suck. 

But having her abilities actually make use of the wolf heads, similar to how Protea visually throws her butt attachment to create the turrets, would be fantastic and thematic. 

yeah, I'm not a fan of the visuals either, but nowadays with Tennogen and such a wide variety of cosmetics we don't have to put up with the vanilla visuals for long, or can at least add our own look to it. I'll just do what i always do; hit randomize until I get a colour scheme that needs only minor tweaks and then buy the first decent skin that comes along for them. 

This "wolf" has four (!) 1998 Godzilla/Xenomorph heads and god knows what those flying head-spirits represent. TLDR, huge pain to customize. Wolf theme is barely present, more like an infested beast frame, AKA female Nidus. If it literally howls like a wolf (like a Walkyre's female "hya" scream) during ability cast, I will die inside.

Archived