Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

October 2022 Riven Dispositions

[DE]Connor

Greetings Tenno!

Revenant Prime has arrived to Enthrall both his followers and his opponents. Along with him comes another set of Riven Disposition adjustments.

Check out our recent guidelines post to learn how these changes are made, and read on to see this month’s specifics!

RIFLES

Spoiler

Aeolak: 0.85->1.05

Alternox: 0.8->0.95

Tenet Flux Rifle: 0.95->1

Nagantaka Prime: 0.8->0.95

Scourge Prime: 1.2->1.1

Tenet Tetra: 1.1->1.15

SHOTGUNS

Spoiler

Sporelacer (Primary): 1.05->1.1

Strun Prime: 1.1->1.2

PISTOLS

Spoiler

Aksomati Prime: 0.95->1

Hystrix Prime: 0.5->0.7

Knell Prime: 0.85->0.75

Kompressa: 1.1->1.15

Kuva Kraken: 1.05->1.1

Magnus Prime: 1->1.15

Pandero: 1.15->1.2
Pandero Prime: 1.05->1.1

Rattleguts (Secondary): 0.75->0.8

Staticor: 0.8->0.85

Tenet Spirex: 0.85->0.9

Vermisplicer (Secondary): 1.05->1.1

MELEE

Spoiler

Arum Spinosa: 1.2->1.25

Cerata: 1.36->1.3

Dual Ichor: 1.16->1.25

Dual Keres Prime: 0.5->0.6

Ghoulsaw: 1.0->1.1

Halikar Wraith: 1.1->1.15

Hespar: 0.65->0.7

Innodem: 0.5->0.55

Korumm: 0.85->0.95

Secura Lecta: 1.15->1.2

Praedos: 0.55->0.6

Rumblejack: 1->1.1

Venato: 1.1->1.2

Verdilac: 0.9->1

Vericres: 0.5->0.75

Volnus Prime: 1.15->1.2

ARCHGUNS

Spoiler

Corvas Prime: 0.7->0.75

Fluctus: 1->1.05

Prisma Dual Decurions: 1.2->1.25

7 минут назад, -Gwanox сказал:

Akstiletto Prime dispo still at 0.8

Kuva Twin Stubbas are better in every way, in the same weapon category, and still got better dispo lmao

A reminder that dispos are based purely on weapons popularity / usage percentage. Although i do have issues believing that Akstiletoo is THAT popular...

But i definetely know that nobody uses Kuva Twin Stubbas but me. Never seen anybody else using them unironically so that would explain the higher dispo.

Although it could easily be the case that devs literally forgot Akstiletto exists, considering its a weapon from the ancient times of 2016.

7 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

A reminder that dispos are based purely on weapons popularity / usage percentage. Although i do have issues believing that Akstiletoo is THAT popular...

But i definetely know that nobody uses Kuva Twin Stubbas but me. Never seen anybody else using them unironically so that would explain the higher dispo.

Although it could easily be the case that devs literally forgot Akstiletto exists, considering its a weapon from the ancient times of 2016.

I'm a stubba enjoyer too friend Tenno. I'm actually working on a Lich to get them back after r40 -> flush on my first pair. I main Diplos but sometimes the unique feature's aim witchcraft gets a little old. 

1 hour ago, Artekkor said:

A reminder that dispos are based purely on weapons popularity / usage percentage.

This is incorrect. DE have an internal ceiling/floor that caps how high or how low a weapon will go regardless of usage and popularity. That means even if a weapon is literally never used by anyone ever it could still remain at a low disposition if it is at the DE-defined ceiling.

2 hours ago, Artekkor said:

Only 3 nerfs today. And for some reasons 2 out of them are Harrow's Prime weapons. Are they really that popular? Or did you forget to release them starting with 0.5?

Exactly what happened.  They've been gradually adjusting them since March.

edit:  Actually, it's a little more complicated for Scourge Prime.  They -said- it would be adjusted going forward, but this is the first time it's actually happened.

2 hours ago, Artekkor said:

A reminder that dispos are based purely on weapons popularity / usage percentage.

That hasn't been their stated policy for a long time.  FWIW, I believe it's not their de facto policy either, although often it seems like popularity plays a disproportionate role.

On 2022-03-28 at 10:01 AM, [DE]Connor said:
  • For each set of adjustments, we generate a “recommended” value for each weapon. This number is based 50% on usage stats from players at high Mastery Rank, and 50% from an “internal ranking”.
  • These internal rankings are maintained by Digital Extremes developers based on a weapon’s perceived strength, and are adjusted when opinions change, or when a stronger variant of a weapon is released. Internal rankings are applied per family of weapon

That's the most recent statement I know of, although popularity not being the sole factor in dispo changes goes back much further than that.

On 2022-10-03 at 4:30 PM, [DE]Connor said:

Scourge Prime: 1.2->1.1

Have you checked to ensure that this isn't just a temporary blip due to everyone and their mother having Styanax and trying him with Spearguns? Wouldn't it have been prudent to see if it normalized and dipped back down to normal after Styanax hype wore off?

6 minutes ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

Have you checked to ensure that this isn't just a temporary blip due to everyone and their mother having Styanax and trying him with Spearguns? Wouldn't it have been prudent to see if it normalized and dipped back down to normal after Styanax hype wore off?

FWIW, it should only be a 1.15 to 1.10 decrease.   Regular Scourge was 1.2.   1.15 was the original, wrong dispo Scourge Prime inherited from the regular when it was released.  When they addressed this in March, they gave the regular version a bump up to 1.2, and said Scourge P would be following the normal evaluations going forward.

There was no  downward adjustment in July though.  I'm thinking  they meant to do it then but forgot, and this is the correction.

1 час назад, Jarriaga сказал:

This is incorrect. DE have an internal ceiling/floor that caps how high or how low a weapon will go regardless of usage and popularity. That means even if a weapon is literally never used by anyone ever it could still remain at a low disposition if it is at the DE-defined ceiling.

1 час назад, Tiltskillet сказал:

That hasn't been their stated policy for a long time.  FWIW, I believe it's not their de facto policy either, although often it seems like popularity plays a disproportionate role.

That's the most recent statement I know of, although popularity not being the sole factor in dispo changes goes back much further than that.

Oh, fascinating. Somehow i missed that. Although it seems its still a partially correct statement.

23 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

Oh, fascinating. Somehow i missed that. Although it seems its still a partially correct statement.

Yes. It is partially correct in the context that usage stats matter, but they are best seen as an "Overton window" that will not move over or under a certain threshold. 

4 hours ago, (PSN)sieg_valentine said:

Wow the cerata got a disposition nerf. I hardly see anyone use it besides myself. Besides the glaive prime its one of the better glaives out there pretty good especially against corpus. 

Yeah been seening alot of riven requests for this weapon recently. I wonder if that plays a role

Am 7.10.2022 um 14:36 schrieb (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO:

Ignoring stat sticks again i see.

They already said before that they don't want to change weapons they are aware of being used as stat sticks. 

That being said, the Cerata nerf hurts, it's kinda my favorite melee and I have a really good roll for it. Sad face. 

The buffed dispositions within Primary and Secondary slot are mostly Single Targets and those need far more than  10% more Crit Chance. Single Targets need a substantial buff or extra rewards for using them, but the way they are now they are mastery fodder or for those who are really bored and are fine with building their entire setup around a single weapon just to make it work.

When it comes to melee weapons, Warframe is an exceptional state I would say. The amount of melee weapons that are borderline useless is pretty small. So seeing riven buffs to Innodem, Praedos or Volnus Prime is pretty nice, as they are not bad weapons, but a little outshined by monsters like Nikana or Kronen Prime. 
Hespar though is still not worth the ridiculous farm, Ghoulsaw feels like a relic of 2015 Warframe and we really need to talk about the state of whips in this game. 

Archived