Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbital Haunt Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

uh question regarding the dojo portion say multiple people help with the dojo haunted house and wins first place do only those who worked on the dojo get the revenant prime access or does every member of the clan get the 1st place prize even if they don't contribute?

and if only those who contribute to the dojo decorating how much is needed to qualify for enough of the contribution and how would you want us to prove it?

vor 15 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Urim512:

uh question regarding the dojo portion say multiple people help with the dojo haunted house and wins first place do only those who worked on the dojo get the revenant prime access or does every member of the clan get the 1st place prize even if they don't contribute?

For this contest only the main builder of each project can win a prize.

If you have multiple active decorators in your clan, each member can submit their own build.

Architect: Faith No 45

Clan: Annora

Platform: Xbox

Category: Dojo

Image Galleryhttps://imgur.com/gallery/HITxraO

Naberus is upon us, and in the Vasc district of Annora Station the Vasca Kavats are celebrating this event with debauchery and bedlam with a newly built attraction. At the centre of this celebration is the Domus Horrorum, the 'House of Horrors' that signifies their dominion over the station and celebration of Naberus. 

zqGWzNZ.png

There are activities and attractions for the carniverous Vasca to enjoy whilst visiting the Domus Horrorum, including a Pumpkin Patch for younger Vasca to hunt for the best decorations to take home. 

A1kp8Gc.png

There is also the much loved Apple Pobbing, where the Kavats have replaced the flesh of fruit with that of the Pobber. 

ekV7Gsy.png

Lastly, in this festival of darkness there is a Blood Truck that serves up bloody refreshments for the undead visitors of the Domus Horrorum. 

K4FRYfx.png

Please enjoy the full image gallery that is linked above. 

Happy Naberus, Tenno!

Faith No 45

5 hours ago, [DE]Purzzle said:

For this contest only the main builder of each project can win a prize.

If you have multiple active decorators in your clan, each member can submit their own build.

ok just wanted some clarification thx [DE]Puzzle

Architect: Bobay

Clan: Children of Asgard

Platform: Xbox

Category: Dojo

Video: 

Images

Spoiler

R95ElCE.png

Spoiler

rhpDb1i.png

Spoiler

FR99Yjn.png

Spoiler

Rl1BO5F.png

The room features The Black Pearl sitting in shipwreck cove. There are a couple caves built into the mountains in the surrounding terrain. And the ghost ship itself is fully explorable with rooms below the deck as well as a captain's quarters.

I hope you enjoy, and Happy Naberus!

Spoiler Camp Submission

MONSTER HOUSE!

Beware! Trespass and she'll swallow you whole!

0IEJPDZ.jpg2Y1tJ1H.jpg721Qu2Y.jpgf7jRr1L.jpg

Thought I'd try a recreation. Something similar or as close as possible. Tree arms just wasn't gonna happen so I tried vents arms with pipe fingers. Upon reflection this was probably a bit too ambitious, but I gave it a shot. 😅 

Archived