Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Rank Requirement

(XBOX)Dragneer1760

It kinda sucks that I have to be a particular master rank in order aquire weapon blueprints. Especially during events, I understand needing to be a certain master rank in order to USE a weapon but for the blueprint? When you have a limited time to aquire it? (The current Halloween event weapons as an example) 

I personally think aquiring weapons and actually being able to use them should be separate

You have a point. 

It would be nice if Mastery Rank locked you out of using a blueprint not purchasing a blueprint for the exact reason you're suggesting. Some blueprints are locked behind time-sensitive events and its kind of a Richard move to prevent players from fully engaging with the event reward system purely based on their mastery rank.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, happened to us all. Not to be blunt but 1000s of players dealt with it before. The reasons are DEs own but I surmise it is also because some of the components are higher level mission components which you probably wouldn't get access to either anyway. Don't sweat it, the weapons will all come. I just hit MR 14 and instantly built 11 weapons at once, having had the formas and components already farmed just from kicking grineer and corpus butts. I also periodically go back to crappier weapons and see how well I do. It's actually more fun to run a mission slowly and methodically fearing failure than to speed run missions to farm. Enjoy the game in moderation is my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Being able to get items you aren't ready for is pretty standard for a lot of games, it doesn't make sense to me why we can't have this in Warframe as well.  

The benefits to letting players obtain blueprints for things they are too low MR to equip would encourage them to run events more often as they'd be able to save the items instead of waiting for them to return at some unknown point in the future.  If there is concern for them trading said items, just make them untradeable. 

Archived