Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix 32.0.11

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, lady-zero said:

no propa fix i cry :c

2 hours ago, kiyotaka- said:

When fix propa DE?????

Am I right in Assuming you Want DE to Fix Propa not Being Able to Damage The Eidolons while it's in the Water because It's Invisible Hurt Boxes is still on Land ?

What Exactly would Fixing this Even Look like especially since This Whole Interaction has always been Bugged 👀.... ?

understandably because it's rev prime access patch notes would be more focused on him and the other goodies.

I nonetheless ask that you fix Kompressa still not properly benefitting from multishot.

video for reference. note that the game only counts 4 instances of damage (as shown by the amount of damage numbers that pop up) upon explosion even though I put a multishot mod on (0:44).

Now that cross-play was enabled between PC and Xbox players, recruiting chat is a hot mess. It's pretty much turned into regional chat, full of edgelords.  This isn't sustainable going forward. If this doesn't improve I imagine a lot of PC players will turn cross-play off.

5 часов назад, Lutesque сказал:

Am I right in Assuming you Want DE to Fix Propa not Being Able to Damage The Eidolons while it's in the Water because It's Invisible Hurt Boxes is still on Land ?

What Exactly would Fixing this Even Look like especially since This Whole Interaction has always been Bugged 👀.... ?

On average, hunt is 3-5 seconds longer now🤔

P.s speedrun feels less enjoyable and variable now... Anyways Eidolon hunt is interesting because speedrun brings some challenges into this grindy game...

P.s p.s for example, imagine if mobile defense on 5-15 lvl will be 3-5 minutes longer (for each guard post).

-Will mission be harder?

- No

- Will mission bring you more fun?

-No

Thank you so much for this update and hotfix!

Glitches:

• When using Transference as Excalibur Umbra, the Operator will teleport to Umbra's position instead of the Operator's new position. This has been an ongoing glitch for awhile that has been addressed before, and needs to be covered again at this time. This occurs for any non-host player, and seems to happen every major update.
  • Deimos has a myriad of glitches going in, including but not limited to:
    • Loss-of-access when using Transference as Operator
    • The camera will remain static and in one direction when doing random actions on Deimos. I have had this occur when using the K-Drive, but other means have popped up for others.

Do something about Azima, that hard capped 10s duration u added a few updates ago kills the alt fire completely and without it this pistol has no sence. 
If you are so afraid of "automation" - try to find some other way that still makes it viable. After all you have created this unique weapon with ALT-fire turret and put it behind daily login rewards, don't you feel any regret breaking it?

There is inconsistency in Armor Stripping! Before the last 2 hotfixes Frost was able to full strip any armored enemy, including Augmented Armor. Now, he does not.

I have seen people complain about other armor stripping abilities not full stripping on SP and on Sorties with Augmented Armor modifier. Can we get a clarification why that is? Is it intended to not be able to strip Augmented Armor in 1 cast, even if the ability says 100%+ ? Why is it like this? Is Augmented Armor a flat value added that does not count to the armor stripping calculation? Because it sure feels like it is ignored in the formula.

Completely stripping the armor is still possible, but it takes 3-4 casts, even at 100% strip, which kind of beats the purpose of stripping with abilities, since Shattering Impact and Corrosive seem to work just fine. It kind of goes against your statement of standardizing defense stripping, if 100% does not mean 100%.

Please clarify!

Archived